PDA

View Full Version : pinnacle swirl remover advice

kf4915
07-30-2005, 12:28 PM
My first post.

I have a new black E55 with some micromarring swirls from a dealer new car detail. They are visible in the sunlight. I have a PC, MPPC, Megs scratch X, Pinnacle swirl remover, WG Glaze and WG sealant with some Souvern wax and some P21clay. I also have D Pride wash and QD. Polish pads are finish, polish and an orange.

Will the Pin swirl remover be enough to remove the marks that look like they came from a dirty pad on a polisher? Should I clay and MPPC first, can I run the scratch X over it or will that be too aggressive. I want it smooth...but I dont want to make a mistake or make it worse.

Thanks.

imported_Totoland Mach
07-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I`ve done some black cars (Cobra and a Roush) and had great results with Pin Swirl Remover and a polish pad. Checking your progress frequently will tell you if you`ve got an aggressive enough combo. You can follow that with WG sealant and a finish pad for a very nice end result. Scratch X is not a pc/pad product. I`ve used it for serious scratches and dried/etched bird poop by hand. Takes a while, but works.

For car shows, I follow the WG sealant with a coat of Souveran...really glows.

Totoland mach