PDA

View Full Version : Detailer`s Pride - good stuff?

RobDon
07-30-2005, 02:44 AM
I was reading a leaflet all about Detailer`s Pride products - sounds very good stuff, anyone tried any of it? The `Max Wax` and `Surface Shield` products sound very interesting, I read that the Max Wax is just like Pinnacle Souveran?

SVR
07-30-2005, 03:03 AM
Both original label and the new DP line are superb. My favourites of both are Glass restorer, tire gels, auto bath shampoo, wheel cleaner gel, spray sealant, final finishing polish and final gloss booster

Nick M
07-30-2005, 04:26 AM
I`ve been looking at/considering these too on Motorgeek.co.uk but have bought enough stuff to last me a while recently :brit

Glossmaster
07-30-2005, 08:25 AM
I just can`t resist the urge to try new products. So when the new DP Max Wax became available, some weeks ago, I took advantage of the introductory 20% off offer & placed an order. After all, the price was right! (just love a good carnauba value for my dollar) I find the Max Wax is similar to the Pinnacle waxes in terms of ease of use, smell & look. Max Wax applies/removes effortlessly. It left a nice deep, wet, reflective gloss on my black paint. Not quite "Souveran like" but pretty damn close. As for durability.......Like I`ve stated many times before........I wax twice a month ( atleast) so durability isn`t an issue for me. Overall I give it a big 2 thumbs up! On the lighter side.......It`s a very social wax.......it get`s along nicely with my arsenal..........it`s made friends with my jars of Souveran,P21S,Trade Secret,#26,Blitz,Natty`s Blue & XXX Hardcore Paste. Last night I saw it "making eyes" with my gallon of Butter Wet Wax. (quite the ladies man!) I can`t wait to introduce Max to my synthetic arsenal. Max will think he`s died and gone to detailing heaven. (lol)

RobDon
07-30-2005, 08:42 AM
Lol - sounds pretty good then!

Glossmaster
07-30-2005, 09:04 AM
All kidding aside........Max Wax is worth a try. Enjoy!!

JeffM
07-30-2005, 10:35 AM
I have one for sale.

It is really nice, but im sticking with Z2pro.

Way2SSlow
07-30-2005, 10:45 AM
I read that the Max Wax is just like Pinnacle Souveran?

Max Wax is a very nice product. To my eyes, it doesnt quite have the look that Souveran has. The smell is similar, and the application removal is almost exactly the same. I really enjoy using it. I find that it is a little more durable than Souveran has been for me.