PDA

View Full Version : Outcome of Klasse

FrontierCrewCab
07-26-2005, 06:33 PM
I must first say that I owuld post pics, but for some reason it keeps saying my pics are too big, any help would be great, I can`t keep cutting down the size of the pics or there won`t be anything left.

To the topic, I think AIO and SG are great, Dark Green 05 Frontier, last week, washed with Dawn, Adams clay, AIO X 1, SG X 2. This weekend I plan a wash with Gold Class, SG X 1 and S100. It rained the past couple days here and the truck looks as if there was no water on it at all. great stuff. Any sugestions on posting pics and suggestions on how the S100 will look at the end.

slick7
07-26-2005, 07:10 PM
regarding "pics are too big" message download a free application called IRFANVIEW www.irfanview.com

Open the image and then resize and save it - problem solved

try a diffrent format too if that doesnt work. If you have .bmp files they take up a lot of space - try to save as .jpg files instead

FrontierCrewCab
07-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the program, here is one pic so far. Now that I have the color of my truck on here, hopefully I can get some good suggestions on other products to use.

Thanks all.

FrontierCrewCab
07-27-2005, 04:19 PM
This weekend I will get some closer pictures afte rthe SG and s100 app.

AutoNova
07-27-2005, 04:20 PM
How did you apply your SG? WOWO? or did you let it sit?

FrontierCrewCab
07-27-2005, 04:27 PM
How did you apply your SG? WOWO? or did you let it sit?

Yes, both the AIO and SG X 2 were WOWO. I was thinking of applying the third SG via PC then S100 by hand. Do you think that would be wise?

AutoNova
07-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Personally I have had no success with SG and the WOWO method. Aply as many coats of SG as you like and then top with S100 for more depth.

FrontierCrewCab
07-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Personally I have had no success with SG and the WOWO method. Aply as many coats of SG as you like and then top with S100 for more depth.

Why do you say no success? I thought my outcome has been very successful, Did it not come out even or not last? What pad do you use applying SG?