PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Tires Anyone?

Pages : [1] 2

zippymbr
07-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Has anyone tried Fuzion tires? I need new tires for the van and was wondering. I have Kumho HP4`s on there right now but want a quieter tire. Any help or suggestions?

Slackmeister
07-31-2005, 07:10 PM
FWIW, I`ve just put a few hundred miles on a set of HRi`s on my Focus. Seems to be a fairly quiet tire, but my Focus isn`t exactly a Lexus when it comes to isolation from noise.

zippymbr
07-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks, would you say they are a softer ride, or alittle stiff. What tire did you have stock that you are comparing it to?

GaryRz
07-31-2005, 08:52 PM
From the August issue of Road and Track magazine:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 2002 Honda Odyssey. I get a lot of road noise and am wondering if it could be the tire tread. I have written Honda twice, and called them once asking for a reply. Needless to say I`m still waiting. If it is the tread, could you recommend one that is not noisy.

Lon Finnell

Indio, California

The only sources we`ve found for industrywide knowledge of tire noise characteristics are the huge tire mail-order companies. The Tire Rack (888-371-8473), for example, tests and logs such data, which is available to their mail-order salesman. You could also try Discount Tire Direct (800-790-6444).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their web addresses are:

http://www.tirerack.com/

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/home.do

94GTStang
07-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Has anyone tried Fuzion tires? I need new tires for the van and was wondering. I have Kumho HP4`s on there right now but want a quieter tire. Any help or suggestions?

I was looking at the Fusion tires for my Mustang awhile back but went with the Falken 512`s. They have an excellent price at Discount Tire direct and free shipping. I actually had Sears meet their price for my Mustang and had the local Discount tire meet the price for my daughters two tires I recently put on her 03 Mustang. They ride extremely smooth and very quiet. Definitely would recommend them. I had more expensive Z rated Dunlops SP5000`s on my Mustang before and they were crap. The Falkens were rated one of the top tires by Consumer Reports. :grinno:

Black BB
08-01-2005, 04:49 PM
I have Fuzion ZRi`s on my Impala. 255/50/17. Theyre great in wet and have nice grip in the dry. I`ve used them at the track a couple of times.

I`m coming from BFG KDWS, and the bridgestones are a class above. Not to mention $50 bucks cheaper than the BFGS. Its an excellent tire the the price.

imported_hadboosttroy
08-01-2005, 06:47 PM
its really a totally different tire than the kdw`s

zippymbr
08-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the replies. My friend just put some HRi`s on his Teg and loves them. i will call around and get some prices/

Slackmeister
08-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks, would you say they are a softer ride, or alittle stiff. What tire did you have stock that you are comparing it to?

My O.E. tires were Firestone Firehawk GTAs (H-rated). I`d say they ride about the same.

audio1der
08-03-2005, 11:20 AM
:nixweiss I`m REALLY torn on my next tires.

Trying to decide between Dunlop FM901`s, BF G Force Sports, Falken KF451s, Toyo Proxes 4s, or cheaper tires like Aurora K103`s, Fuzion Zri`s.

All the reviews I read on the ZRi`s are just gushing; everyone seems to love them for the price.

imported_hadboosttroy
08-03-2005, 03:03 PM
out of your choices listed, the only two i would consider are the fm901`s and the zri`s (for a good value tire that still is nice)

imported_suzukas2k
08-03-2005, 06:22 PM
I have zri`s on my s2000, there the best tires you can get for your money, great in the rain, and they let you know when ther loosing grip in the dry.

NXT4now
08-14-2005, 04:23 PM
I heard Fuzion is made by Bridgestone and overall Fuzion makes good tires.

NXT4now
08-14-2005, 04:23 PM
I heard Fuzion is made by Bridgestone and overall Fuzion makes good tires.

papi_jay
08-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Just to let you guys know if you are interested in Fuzion tires .

Find the cheapest price you can online for them and print the page out . Go to your local Bridgestone and have them do a price match .

I did this for 17" Zri`s and paid almost half of what bridgestone was charging originally .

Bridgestone also has a warranty for about $30 that if the tires are damaged or even ( I think ) catch a flat from nail or what not they will fix or replace it free of charge with the guarantee ..