PDA

View Full Version : Bugs?

OCD Nick
07-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Anyone else have any problems with an unusual amount of bugs?? I drove around 15 minutes last night, came back, and my windshield and front bumper are COVERED in bugs. Then, I come out to my car this morning, and my car is COVERED in mosquitoes!! :scared: Alive ones, not dead. Anyone else??

imported_kgb
07-25-2005, 12:31 PM
I do when I drive in the country like this weekend. I think Detroit Polluntants keep bugs away from the city. LOL

zippymbr
07-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Brings back memories of living in Fl. Love bug season is the worst.

imported_Neothin
07-25-2005, 12:50 PM
I feel ya bud... Friday afternoon I washed my friends car to go up to a car meet in vero beach, stayed at his house that night, in the morning the front of the car had 50-60 bugs on it. Then again, 30 minutes each way on i-95 to the car meet, it shouldve been expected that bugs would be bad. ah well, id rather have bugs than salt and snow any day!

topnotchtouch
07-25-2005, 01:25 PM
SC has been really hard on my car especially the stupid way they do road maintenance here. I have lived in Florida most of my life and Florida was much easier on my car than South Carolina has been. I noticed a lot of bugs here a couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning at least a dozen splats off the bumper and windshield every day. There weren`t any this morning.

OCD Nick
07-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Hmm...apparantly some kinda storm or something brought them here...there are dead bugs all over the place...

AND THE MOSQUITOES....:angry: