PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable but true

JeffBruce
05-04-2003, 02:28 PM
My wife and I had a "little" fight today....
So, I went outside and unscrew`d the cable tv , so I hit her where it hurts!!!!
So, she then ....first grab`d my Platinum Qd and try`d to pour it on the floor......"GASP" and UPP tooo...( i had bought the buy 6 get 8 from Dwayne, wasn`t too worried..)"
ok.. she didn;t think that was enough she grab`d my AIO and try`d to pour it on the floor...she was unsuccessful on all of them...
We then discuss`d some things and i put the cable back....

sometimes i wish the camera`s were rolling....

jeff

blkZ28Conv
05-04-2003, 05:05 PM
I would hate to see what she would have done if you hid all the credit cards.;)
Fortunately, you guys made up and probably are still laughing at the whole event. :)

JeffBruce
05-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Well...i think the unplugging the cable really scare`d her....i was serious......My first Idea was canceling cable.....but this was quick and easy..." like a shot over the bow"........

i think Dwayne need to put a disclaimer on the bottles....
"Not responsible for wives pouring contents out"

jeff

Boss_429
05-04-2003, 06:01 PM
Jeff,

Tell your wife she was lucky............. in some states "pouring out perfectly good UPP" is considered legal grounds for divorce! :D

On second thought, maybe you`d better not tell her that! ;)

JeffBruce
05-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv
I would hate to see what she would have done if you hid all the credit cards.;)
\. :)

Every year we seem to lose (credit cards)so we get different card numbers without a charge...we do this to stop people using our card numbers ...it has happen`d to too many people we know...so we get the numbers changed...it helps ,e sleep better...
and..It was that time time of year so we both couldn;t use the credit cards till we got replacements..
thks for idea ...
jeff

02 LTZ
05-05-2003, 07:53 AM
Hey there,

I know what you guys are saying.
My husband gets mad sometimes when I work late...haven`t got time to fix him dinner. :rolleyes:

JeffBruce
05-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Boss_429
Jeff,

Tell your wife she was lucky............. it some states "pouring out perfectly good UPP" is considered legal grounds for divorce! :D

On second thought, maybe you`d better not tell her that! ;)

My state is bad...Its states
" No matter what its is the Males Fault"
Then it gets worse...

jeff