PDA

View Full Version : PB`s PwC vs CK`s RMG

SidiousXXX
07-25-2005, 04:33 AM
Im having a tough time deciding what route to go.

I either want to do

RMG - EX-P - CM

or

PwC - EX - Natty`s Blue

What are you thoughts??

There was a previous post where someone used RMG on a blue car that was just amazing which got me thinking of the combo.

a.k.a. Patrick
07-25-2005, 05:11 AM
Thats a tough one alright. Why do you do this to yourself ???? Give us a color your applying to, maybe that will help the decision making process.....

SidiousXXX
07-25-2005, 06:49 AM
Well my car is a smoke gray type. But I would like to use on clients cars. I do a few each month for a fee.

a.k.a. Patrick
07-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Im having a tough time deciding what route to go.

I either want to do

RMG - EX-P - CM

or

PwC - EX - Natty`s Blue

What are you thoughts??

There was a previous post where someone used RMG on a blue car that was just amazing which got me thinking of the combo.

Lets do a little side by side comparison....

RMG vs. PwC

Depth would have to go to RMG, cleaning power to PwC.

EX-P vs. EX.

Protection goes to EX-P, ease of use, not a big difference. EX would get the benefit on dark colors.

CM vs Nattys Blue, havent used either. Although I did try the Clearkote Yellow Creme wax yesterday and was surprised at the results. (And Im not a Nuba fan at all) Nattys sure does get its share of positive comments here though...And the Blue just came out so, Im sure theres more to learn about it....

J.J.
07-25-2005, 08:32 AM
If your looking for a shine with outstanding depth you will want to try the second one. If your looking for something other than that, go with the first one. Every product in the second set contains nuba`, which will look great IMO. You can`t really go wrong with either process though.

JJ

SidiousXXX
07-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys!