PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Z8 any advantage to layering

imported_Gears
07-23-2005, 12:28 PM
OK, guys the title really says it all. I love Z8, easy to use, put it on wipe it off and watch the look improve. Seems to get better after a day of cure time.

So, is there an impovement if you layer it? Will I notice a difference if I apply Z8 every other day for a week or two?

I tried this with Z2 Pro and after 4 or 5 coats it didn`t seem to do anything extra, but Z8 does seem to work miracles.

imported_memnuts
07-23-2005, 01:09 PM
I have not notice any benefit from sequential application in appearance (enhancement above the pinnacle already reached by one application of Z8) during testing and subseqent usage of this product on a garaged vehicle (black) and daily drivers. At least not perceived by my old eyes. ;)

For my driven vehicles, I just Z8 once a week after a wash and in between washes and the vehicles are cleaned sufficiently by just a Cali dusting, I normally just use Z6. I still love Z6 as my go-to POP rejuveniator between washes. :xyxthumbs

I agree, after 3 coats of Z2-PRO any addition layering is just adding to protection and not visual cues.