PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Melbourne?

imported_themightytimmah
07-22-2005, 09:54 PM
I`ll be moving down from Maine to Melbourne for college (Florida Tech) in about 3 weeks. Needless to say, living in the dorms is going to kill me, as I`m used to having a full driveway, soft water, garage, all the toys etc. Is there anyone down there who would like to meet up? Preferably someone with a big driveway :grinno:.

I ran a full-service mobile business back up in Maine, and I`d be willing to trade work, training, product, etc for a little space to work in. I`m good with a rotary, and I don`t eat much :chuckle:

Thanks

Tim

imported_Neothin
07-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Ill be going there next fall. I decided to stay at my local community college this year for financial reasons. What are you going to study? I`m going for aerospace engineering. I`ll be in the same boat next year :( where are you going to try and stash all your prodcuts? It sure as hell isnt going to be in the dorm. I went to open house in april and with 2 people to a room... sheesh there isnt enough room for just me!

imported_themightytimmah
07-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Chemical Engineering. I`m renting a storage space in Melbourne somewhere, how far is Port St. Lucie from Melbourne?

topnotchtouch
07-25-2005, 01:21 PM
It is about 60-65 miles so about an hours drive depending on where in Port St Lucie you are and where in Melbourne the storage unit is :D

imported_Neothin
07-25-2005, 09:18 PM
comming back from open house, it was one hour 15 minutes from leaving the college to my door. and that was with my mom driving 65 on i-95. PSL is in the next county south of FIT. If you feel like driving an hour to my place to do what you need, I don`t have a problem with it. parents shouldn`t care either, if all else fails, giving their cars a wash would make them want you to come by more often! :chuckle:

EastCoastFloyd
08-11-2005, 06:08 PM
My brother owns his own detailing and window tinting business out of sebastian, he has a 2 bay shop and he was interested in moving more into polishing cars. Ill talk to him and he might let you detail your car or store your stuff for some experience with a rotary.

EastCoastFloyd
08-11-2005, 06:08 PM
My brother owns his own detailing and window tinting business out of sebastian, he has a 2 bay shop and he was interested in moving more into polishing cars. Ill talk to him and he might let you detail your car or store your stuff for some experience with a rotary.

imported_themightytimmah
08-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks man, I`ve been looking for a good tinting shop too. Guess it kills two birds with one stone :). Drop me a PM and I`ll give ya my phone#.

Thanks

imported_themightytimmah
08-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks man, I`ve been looking for a good tinting shop too. Guess it kills two birds with one stone :). Drop me a PM and I`ll give ya my phone#.

Thanks

SMOKEATR
09-21-2005, 11:11 AM
I`m looking for someone in Melbourne to detail my 2004 VW Passat. I need some swirls polished and some scratches fixed. Email me if you are/or know of a good detailer in the area.