PDA

View Full Version : Malco E-Z pads?

Flexin
01-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Has anyone here used the Malco E-Z pads and if so what do you think of them?

James

rollman
01-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Do they look like anything on this web site > Link (www.edgepads.com) I believe that`s who makes those Malco pads. They work great I use the Edge pads .

Flexin
01-04-2005, 11:41 PM
Thats them there. I was wondering how well it clip works. I would hate to have it come apart while working on a car.

James

rollman
01-05-2005, 04:11 PM
The plastic disk inside is super tuff and the quick disconnect rest against a shoulder in the plastic disk . So you don`t have to worry about the QD coming in contact with the paint surface . Basically how the system works is simular to how a locking socket and rachet wrench work. The system is real nice , it will save you time and money .Time in the wasted time spent trying to center pads on velcro backing plates and money because you won`t have to buy new backing plates once the old ones wear out. Good luck If you have more questions feel free to ask.

Aaron@IAP
01-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Hi Flexin!
As the manufacturer I can assure you that the connection is very secure. We have made and sold tens of thousands of these pads and have not had any pads disconnect during buffing.

Flexin
01-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Perfect. Thanks for the info.

James