PDA

View Full Version : A big thumbsup for Autogeek

jasonmac
07-20-2005, 03:43 PM
I ordered some DP waterless wash to try out, but they forgot to pack the sprayer. No big deal, I called them up on Monday to see what could be done. The CS rep was very apologetic and said she`d get me out a sprayer. Not only did they ship it 2-day air (at their expense), I received a couple of `gifts` along with the sprayer (stuff I could actually use, too!).

Not necessary but very much appreciated Autogeek!

Mike-in-Orange
07-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Always nice to see great customer service is alive and well. Everybody makes mistakes, but how you fix that mistake is what sets you apart. Good for Autogeek, and good for you!

DetailQueen
07-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Always nice to see great customer service is alive and well. Everybody makes mistakes, but how you fix that mistake is what sets you apart. Good for Autogeek, and good for you!

That is the truth, everyone screws up on occaision, its how they fix it that counts! :2thumbs:

imported_rachelanne16
07-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Same here! I recently placed a fairly small web order with them and asked for the freebie Wolfgang Detailing Booklet. The order arrived, but no booklet. Not a huge deal at all, but I e-mailed them and two days later, received the booklet.

They could have just thought, "probably lost it among the packing peanuts," but instead responded quickly to address a customer concern. I have always been very satisfied with Autogeek as a vendor because of service like this.