PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

Pages : [1] 2

AutopiaAdmin
01-03-2005, 09:00 PM
We are rolling out a set of rules regarding signatures.

Signatures cannot contain links to professional auto detailing businesses or ecommerce websites. Links in general will be frowned upon and removed.

Signatures must be no longer than 3 lines and NOT BE COMMERCIAL in nature.

Thank you for your understanding and compliance.

Dwayne

Poorboy
01-03-2005, 09:30 PM
yes Sir...:)

Nickc0844
01-03-2005, 10:04 PM
I`ve adjusted mine :jump

Woob
01-03-2005, 11:27 PM
So no links?

zesty-man
01-03-2005, 11:34 PM
when dwayne talks, i listen :)

AutopiaAdmin
01-04-2005, 12:20 AM
I`ve adjusted mine :jump

So it`s not commercial Nick? We need to get all businesses out of the signatures. Thanks.

AutopiaAdmin
01-04-2005, 12:21 AM
So no links?

No Links.

Your name is fine. Maybe add your motto,slogan or what kind of car that you drive.

A signature doesn`t need to be an advertisement or a reason to take someone away from a thread. It should just be well, a signature.

AutopiaAdmin
01-04-2005, 12:22 AM
yes Sir...:)

Nice! PERFECT example of a commercial-free signature!

Scott P
01-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Either I didn`t have a signature or it was already "corrected". Maybe one of those days I`ll get around to typing something meaningful in that box.

wifehatescar
01-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Is my sig considered a "link"?

Blinded
01-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Is my sig considered a "link"?

Hi there,

Dwayne has just appointed me the new signature moderator on Detail City. Notice that Dwayne has said that signatures cannot be "commercial". This means that they cannot have anything to do with business, be names of businesses or links to businesses.

We understand that Detail City may not be a huge source of business for mobile and fixed location detailers but we need to enforce our no free advertising rule and our commercial-free signature rule.

I will be in stealth mode making sure that signatures are in compliance with these rules. Don`t mind me, I will be in and out in no time and it won`t hurt one bit.

AutopiaAdmin
01-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Welcome Blinded! Thanks for your help. You will be a great addition to the Detail City team!

The Fuzz
01-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi there,

Dwayne has just appointed me the new signature moderator on Detail City. Notice that Dwayne has said that signatures cannot be "commercial". This means that they cannot have anything to do with business, be names of businesses or links to businesses.

We understand that Detail City may not be a huge source of business for mobile and fixed location detailers but we need to enforce our no free advertising rule and our commercial-free signature rule.

I will be in stealth mode making sure that signatures are in compliance with these rules. Don`t mind me, I will be in and out in no time and it won`t hurt one bit.

No don`t go getting a big head... signature moderator is actually a demotion and not a promotion! Bwahahahahahah!!! :naughty

Now I don`t have to do it!

norahcrv
01-04-2005, 01:13 PM
No don`t go getting a big head... signature moderator is actually a demotion and not a promotion! Bwahahahahahah!!! :naughty

Now I don`t have to do it!

Now remember, Fuzz - there are no small jobs, only small minds :)

kimwallace
01-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Now remember, Fuzz - there are no small jobs, only small minds :)
And small tights :lmfao