PDA

View Full Version : Mom of the year

Scottwax
07-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Language warning on the link. I feel real bad for this kid because his mom is a psycho. Takes about a minute into the video before she goes absolutely nuts.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Why-I-Moved

cwcad
07-18-2005, 03:01 AM
I feel bad for that kid too!!

For a guy that has dial up how do you manage to find these gems and still have time to do all the details and maintain a family life. I guess it is time management.

imported_becks
07-18-2005, 05:48 AM
I feel bad for that kid too!!

For a guy that has dial up how do you manage to find these gems and still have time to do all the details and maintain a family life. I guess it is time management.

I guess you missed Scott`s big announcements from a few months ago, he`s now highspeed :spot

Vincent Vega
07-18-2005, 06:19 AM
Somebody has anger management issues. You need a license to a drive car but, anyone can have children. My kids made me mad at that age, but I never used f-bombs or went completely psycho like that.

sQuashed
07-18-2005, 07:06 AM
:hairpull Nothing better than a Mothers Love

Porkanbeans
07-18-2005, 07:07 AM
Good Lord. Strap that woman in a straight jacket and stuff her in a padded room. I have never heard a woman raise her voice to such a level of anger as this one. Hopefully the kid can use that recording to help him get something out of the crap he probably went through every day. Sick, just sick.

Thanks for posting that Scott. I needed a laugh to kickstart my day. :p

TortoiseAWD
07-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Mom? Is that you?

cwcad
07-18-2005, 08:30 AM
I guess you missed Scott`s big announcements from a few months ago, he`s now highspeed :spot

Yep, I sure did. Have been on dial up since april of this year. Am happy for him. At home in Texas I have all the niceties. Here in Alaska I still am in the stone age.

Thanks for keeping me informed.

zainoshine
07-18-2005, 09:37 AM
I think what gets me the most, besides the verbal level, is that the mother and then the father keep saying "this is the real world." In what "real world" do you scream at your son for $50 for God knows what? What a disfunctional family!

D3mon
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
$50 for drink or crack maybe? She sounds REAL desperate for that cash!

ScubaStevo
07-18-2005, 12:22 PM
**Shakes head because my parents are like that sometimes***

holland_patrick
07-18-2005, 03:09 PM
**Shakes head because my parents are like that sometimes***

Steve everyone ""THINKS"" thier parents are like that untill you know how hard itis to raise a child. I do dissagree with the mother in this case but the son is playing her to get what he wants on the video. That`s not fair he knows what is going on and she doesn`t does that excuse her no but we don`t know what he might have done first to get her to this point..

stevet
07-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Steve everyone ""THINKS"" thier parents are like that untill you know how hard itis to raise a child. I do dissagree with the mother in this case but the son is playing her to get what he wants on the video. That`s not fair he knows what is going on and she doesn`t does that excuse her no but we don`t know what he might have done first to get her to this point..

Good point. Also it could have been worse she could have gotten violent. The words just sorta rolled off the kids back. He didn`t seem to distressed to me. He was playing her. Still she is the adult and her behavior is ridiculous.

derek37
07-18-2005, 07:48 PM
holy smokes! that hurt my ears.

jasonmac
07-20-2005, 04:12 AM
Yow! Seems to have been building up a bit of anger there. The kid definitely was playing her though.