PDA

View Full Version : Autopians vs. aliens

JoeK
07-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Everyone has their own take on Porsches and Porsche drivers...good or bad; would I like one sitting in my garage, you bet. When one of our own posted the pictures of unloading the new Carrera GT, well....too much for words.

Anyway, I pulled into the P O a couple of Saturdays ago and saw a new Boxster in an interesting color (Caribbean red or something like that I was later told). I went in and went about my business (used the new automated mail station..OK), maybe spent a few seconds wondering who the P Pilot was.

As I was walking out I was obviously behind the owner and told him how much I liked the car and the color. I asked him--what are you going to use on it.

"you don`t really have to use anything, you know, German paint is the best"

Well...I suggested he could visit the local Harley dealer for a well recommended wax.

He thought that was a great idea and he was going to tell his girlfriend because she`s in charge of washing the car.

I wonder if anyone has ever calculated the amount of good liquor, good cigars, and potential car-enjoyment-miles have been squandered by aliens. (Not to mention fine women)

JeffM
07-16-2005, 06:32 PM
I dont ever ask anyone anything about detailing or any of my other hobbies.

If someone likes the way my ride looks i give them a quick, and i mean quick run down on how to get it looking like this.

I offer up this place as a great source for all their car care needs, but i dont discuss this stuff.

To many knuckleheads.

imported_Sullybob
07-16-2005, 08:30 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever calculated the amount of good liquor, good cigars, and potential car-enjoyment-miles have been squandered by aliens. (Not to mention fine women)

:har: :rofl :grinno: Thanks for the laugh. That is hysterical.