PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote Vanilla Moose and Carnuba Moose - First Impressions and Questions...

imported_SilverStallion
07-14-2005, 07:58 PM
Well, I just got the opportunity to use my newest shipment of Clearkot products. I was very impressed by the Vanilla Moose. Reminded me a lot of Klasse AIO...do they do the same thing for the most part? If I were to use both, which should be use first...is there even any reason to use both?

As for the Carnuba Moose, I was a little disappointed that I got some light dusting...I did not expect this. Did I leave it on too long? Perhaps I should have shaken the bottle more?

Any suggestions that Autopians with experience with this product, I would appreciate...the finish looks great!

~Darren

Scottwax
07-14-2005, 10:05 PM
Go real thin with CMW, that will pretty much eliminate any dusting. I`ve found it works best via PC with a finishing pad. A little goes a long way with the PC. Apply to the whole car and then remove.

You can use VM with AIO. AIO will remove most (if not all) of the polishing oils and wax protection VM leaves behind but it won`t affect VM`s light polishing action-especially if using a polishing pad for VM and a finishing pad with AIO.

imported_SilverStallion
07-15-2005, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the tip re: the thiness of application. That was likely my problem. I do love the way the surface looks after it was completed...very wet indeed.

Thanks again.

~Darren