PDA

View Full Version : Autopia

Pages : [1] 2

tom shaw
07-14-2005, 03:54 AM
Hi,

I have tried to call autopia twice now and left a msg to give me a call and had no call back :angry

Tom

Pats300zx
07-14-2005, 04:16 AM
What do you mean "Call Autopia"??? Who specifically are you trying to reach???

tom shaw
07-14-2005, 04:39 AM
Just need to place a order over the phone and had no responce so far :bawling:

White95Max
07-14-2005, 06:11 AM
You could send a PM to DavidB and see what he tells you to do. Or just order on the website.

superstring
07-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Am I missing something? I thought the Autopia Store was no more, just the Better Car Care Store/Perfect Shine: http://store.bettercarcare.com/ :think:

Richt
07-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Its still here, ordered Monday

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/index.html

White95Max
07-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah I just got my package from Autopia Car Care a few days ago.

Another link is http://store.yahoo.com/autopia

Bobby G
07-14-2005, 07:03 PM
We route our phones to voice mail. Notification comes to our PDAs. The first available person will call you back, normally within an hour or two. All contact information is on the website.

diogenes
07-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Wow, thats cool - a store without any workers in it.

I used to buy 4 wheeler parts from a website. But then there service got really crumby and they wouldnt answer the phone. THey took my money and didn;t ship my parts.

I sure hope that doesn;t happen if you order stuff from that place where no one works.

Spilchy
07-15-2005, 01:40 PM

I used to buy 4 wheeler parts from a website. But then there service got really crumby and they wouldnt answer the phone. THey took my money and didn;t ship my parts.

I sure hope that doesn;t happen if you order stuff from that place where no one works.

Obviously with only 8 posts, you`re clueless to the customer service offered by DavidB and his staff at Autopia Car Care. You sound foolish and ill informed. It`s an Internet based car care store, not a bricks and mortar store front operation. Hence, the phone calls routed to PDA`s. You ever call a business and leave a voice mail? Same thing.

diogenes
07-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Obviously with only 8 posts.... You sound foolish and ill informed.

Sorry, I didn`;t know I had to have lots of posts to have ann opinion I guess I should just post how I agree with everyone else to get a higher post count and then my opinion will count for someting.

I just said that when I dealt with a website like he was describing, I got gypped.

and people think us rednecks are stupid....

MattZ28
07-22-2005, 07:49 AM

Well, maybe if your grammar was better...

Pats300zx
07-22-2005, 08:30 AM

Trust me. You have no worries with the Autopia store. The customer service and the products are top notch... :clap:

Spilchy
07-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Sorry, I didn`;t know I had to have lots of posts to have ann opinion I guess I should just post how I agree with everyone else to get a higher post count and then my opinion will count for someting.

I just said that when I dealt with a website like he was describing, I got gypped.

haha, one smart a$$ comment (your response to the owner of Autopia car care and this forum after he anwered your post) deserved another (my response). My point was if you researched the Autopia store in the forums here you would see how top notch it is and then maybe you wouldn`t be so cavalier in your response.

My drive down to Florida nearly proved your regional intelligence observance correct :rofl

Oh, for reference:

CAVALIER (adj) Showing arrogant or offhand disregard; dismissive: a cavalier attitude toward the suffering of others. Carefree and nonchalant; jaunty.

JasonD
07-28-2005, 05:18 PM

FYI, Autopia does have workers, quite a few actually, they just don`t have secretaries that sit around answering telephones. Just as Pats300zx said, you have nothing to worry about.