PDA

View Full Version : A little confused on #80

zimmerDN
07-13-2005, 10:14 PM
I am just not exactly sure on how to use this product. So do I apply a thin layer and keep rubbing it (with the applicator) until it turns clear (so the abrasion is fully broken down) and apply more as needed?

As for #81 and Reflection, it`s just apply and haze and wipe right???

Alfisti
07-14-2005, 07:06 AM
You`re correct on both counts. :up

atticdog
07-14-2005, 02:33 PM
actually #81 doesnt need to haze just work it in and wipe it off while wet , 1 panel at a time work best terry cloth seems abit better than a mf

zimmerDN
07-14-2005, 09:25 PM
I tried using the #80 today and it didn`t work too well. I didn`t see to remove much of any scratches. I basically applied with the terry and keep rubbing it in until it turns from cloudy to clear and then wiped off with another MF. Didn`t do jack for me... WHY???

How long am I suppose to let Reflection haze for?

BigAl3
07-14-2005, 09:47 PM
i believe #80 works better with the pc.

Alfisti
07-14-2005, 10:03 PM
#80 is not every aggressive so depending on the severity of the marring, you will need to apply multiple times, or use a more abrasive scratch remover, like Mothers Scratch Remover.

Doing it by hand is a very tedious and tiring job. Get a PC if you can.

Reflections only needs to haze for 5 min and then remove. If it smears or is even slightly difficult, let sit for a bit longer. Reflections is just about the easiest product to remove when dry...it nearly jumps of the paint. Applying it thin helps too.