mdsmithers
07-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Lololololol

imported_ajbarnes
07-13-2005, 09:56 PM
:rofl That guy needs help!!!

imported_Intel486
07-13-2005, 11:13 PM
hahahahah.... he`s got to be on something.

Ben Kenobi
07-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Gee that guy is something else! Thanks for posting that John. He reminds me a bit when I would play Unreal Tournament with guys from work. They hated me as I knew good places to wait and snipe from. All you would hear is "head shot!". It got so they wouldn`t want to play certain levels. lol

Paul

Spilchy
07-14-2005, 08:12 AM
That`s pretty funny!

Crazy thing is, I have watched online, actual Marine combat footage of the war in Iraq where the soldiers act somewhat similar in their cheers when calling in air strikes on a position or when they shoot a terrorist.

GunCulture
07-14-2005, 08:15 AM
No more drugs for that man!

I like FPS, the missus is always bemused at how stressed and `into` the game I get. Then she gets upset when I shout at her for interrupting me.

JasonD
07-14-2005, 08:18 AM
That`s pretty funny!

Crazy thing is, I have watched online, actual Marine combat footage of the war in Iraq where the soldiers act somewhat similar in their cheers when calling in air strikes on a position or when they shoot a terrorist.

You`re right Spilchy, I`ve seen the same thing. I actually watched a brief television program that was showing the psychological impact continuous combat has on the soldiers, and that it only takes 30 some odd days to see the changes. It really shows that we have no idea what our brothers (and sisters) are going through over there, or have ever gone through in past combat situations for that matter. The simple word "Hero" just doesn`t cut it anymore, IMO.

Scottwax
07-14-2005, 08:27 AM
:eek: Someone is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

stevet
07-14-2005, 09:16 AM
:eek: Someone is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Someone`s mother and father are probably brother and sister. What a tool that idiot is.

Setec Astronomy
07-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Someone`s mother and father are probably brother and sister. What a tool that idiot is.

Um...DUDE...that wasn`t real...it was what is called a parody....satire....sheesh

stevet
07-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Um...DUDE...that wasn`t real...it was what is called a parody....satire....sheesh

Why don`t you post that reply to every other negative comment about the guy in this thread?

JasonC8301
07-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Haha. FPS Doug. That dude is on something. Speed or the like. I am in like that in the gym, just no screaming involved, hopping from machine to machine.

I actually find myself screaming BOOM HEADSHOT after watching the video when I`m playing CS. I don`t on the other hand scream that when I am putting rounds down range. More like thinking along the lines of getting proper sight picture and breath control (YEAH RIGHT, just letting the brass fly and telling the driver to get the heck out of the kill zone.) Thankfully they keep tours around 7 months long in country.

JasonD
07-14-2005, 01:51 PM
So what is "FPS" anyway? It kind of looks cool.