PDA

View Full Version : E1 Arometrics Air fresheners?

pontman43
07-12-2005, 10:52 PM
I did a search and came up with nothing. I was wondering if anyone has used these. Do they work good and smell good? I have yet to find a AF that smells good, lasts a long time and that isn`t too strong. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

pontman43
07-13-2005, 09:03 PM
nobody ever used this??

pontman43
07-17-2005, 12:22 AM
??????????

imported_Sullybob
07-17-2005, 08:32 AM
I have never used this product. I have had a very hard time finding car air fresheners that I liked and lasted a decently long time as well. What I ended up doing is going to the AF isle in my supermarket and buying a house AF that I liked. I ended up with a mango mixed with some other fruit, papia (sp?) I think. It`s on of the liquid types with an adjustable top so that I can make it stronger or weaker as I like. I smells so good that I crank it all the way open for maximum aroma. Between the AF and Meg`s #40 my car smells really good :D I like it and I get almost 2 months out of them in the summer.

imported_Sullybob
07-17-2005, 08:38 AM
Are you talking about this?

http://www.eagleone.com/_products/index_fra.asp

I would like to know more about this also.

pontman43
07-21-2005, 01:20 AM
Actually these http://www.arometrics.com/ Its the ones they have commercials for.

I have also found a good AF that works good, but just not quite my style, I wish they made a citris or cherry scent. I got it at walmart and its auto expressions vent air fresheners. They hide away in the vents and it isn`t too strong, but not too weak. Plus it was like $2 for 4. Great for customer cars.

Still wanna know about these arometrics though. I`m probably going to have to go buy one.

imported_Sullybob
07-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Let me know what you think of it. That web page doen`t go any where does it?

Wasatch
07-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Try the California Air Freshners.

mjaccord
09-07-2009, 08:27 AM
About two weeks ago I had decided to buy an air freshener with a different appeal, so I went to the AutoZone and purchased the Arometrics air freshener. I wish I knew about the potential risk about this air freshener.

I placed the air freshener in the front vent above the stereo. The temperature here has stayed around the 80`s. To my surprise, about a few days later I took the car for a drive. Immediatley, I could not believe what hap happened to my front panel. It looked as if someone had poured liquid acid and instantly peeled the material of the panel including the touch bottoms for the stereo device. I realized the problem was the ``Arometrics air freshener" after the battle was covered with liquid which had dripped on my front panel.

Avoid liquid air fresheners at all cost. I have used liquid airfresheners before but of different brands. Unfortunately, I didn`t run with the same luck with "Arometrics"