PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Z-PC by hand?

imported_JoganJani
07-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes! I did search and mostly all have used PC for applying Z-PC so here is the question.

I`ve my Zaino Fusion (Z-PC) and am thinking of applying it. Do not have PC yet and thought that I`d follow Sal`s procedure for applying by hand but am not sure how the results would be. ANyone done it by hand? How are the results?

imported_memnuts
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I have applied Z-PC by hand using a folded terry cottton cloth. I received excellent results. You can feel the polish/cleanser breaking down and visualize the surface improvement. I use Z-PC by hand all the time for spot repairs using the same technique. Like all hand application verses PC usage, the work and time required is increased but with meticulous care and patience, the results are equivalent.

If you do a search using *ZCP* (Zaino Cleanser / Polish) you will get some hits about usage discussion prior to the release of Z-PC Fusion.

Hope this helps. :xyxthumbs

imported_JoganJani
07-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks man. One more qtn. do I need to wash again or this is the last step for preping before I slap Z2 on ?

imported_memnuts
07-12-2005, 02:37 PM
No need to wash useless you produce too much dusting. Hand application should produce zero dust. Work the Z-PC into the surface until it is virtually gone . Buff with towel of choice, I use MF for final buffing, and :chuckle: about your finish. :woot2:

Z6 the polished surface to re-check work (optional) and proceed to apply your Zaino polish. :hifive:

imported_Terry
07-12-2005, 04:24 PM
I`ve used it by hand.....follow the instructions....impressive stuff in my opinion.

Intercooled
07-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Z6 the polished surface to re-check work (optional) and proceed to apply your Zaino polish. :hifive:

I found Z6 to clean up the surface(of any dust) nicely or to aid in the removal of ZCP.

imported_JoganJani
07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks much guys. Will use on a weekend.