PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a detailer in Tampa, FL

Uber M3
07-12-2005, 07:07 AM
Hello all,

I`m looking for a really good, if not the best, detailer in the Tampa Bay area. I have a Jet Black BMW M3 that I swirled the hell out of and not matter what I try I can`t seem to get them out. She also has several fine scratches that I want removed... Please help I need the best... I want my car to look like it just came off the showroom floor again or better.

Mind you she`s only 4 months old and I`ve only had her for 1 1/2 months.

Thanks

Uber M3
08-01-2005, 10:57 AM
I find it hard to believe there are no detailers in the Tampa Bay area that use this site... Well I bought Poor Boy`s ssr1,2, and 2.5 for the swirl marks all over my 05 Jet Black M3. I`ll take some before and after photos to share. That is providing she comes out nice.

Any help would be appricated...

These are all the products I have at my desposal:

A PC

ProperAutoCare Pads; Red, Black, White, and Yellow

Poor Boy`s; SSR1, 2, and 2.5

Klasse; AIO and SG

Menzerna; Auto Shampoo, Final Polish II, Finishing Touch Glaze, and FMJ

3M; Finesse It II and Imerpial Hand Glaze

Griot`s Pads; 3 Red, and 3 Orange

Mother`s Clay Bar System

I believe that`s it beside the numerous MF towels and applicators. What the best plan of attack? What`s worth keeping? What should I just trash?

topnotchtouch
08-01-2005, 11:02 AM
You might have better luck posting in the Autopia University forum. I don`t think the regional forums get a whole lot of traffic which is probably why you didn`t get a response.

Uber M3
08-01-2005, 11:04 AM
You might have better luck posting in the Autopia University forum. I don`t think the regional forums get a whole lot of traffic which is probably why you didn`t get a response.

It was in the professionals forum but it was moved 2 minutes ago by the mods to here... So my guess is they would probably move it back

Bill D
08-01-2005, 11:09 AM
You were looking for a detailer in a specifc region, so it was moved to the forum designated for that area. Perhaps someone from that region would`ve seen the thread there. If you wish to discuss detailing techniques using your own products, you may start a thread about that in AU.

topnotchtouch
08-01-2005, 11:09 AM
I hate to use this but, did you try the search feature. I just did a search for Tampa and Detailer and came up with this thread which might be of use to you.

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41596&highlight=detailer+tampa

Uber M3
08-01-2005, 11:41 AM
I hate to use this but, did you try the search feature. I just did a search for Tampa and Detailer and came up with this thread which might be of use to you.

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41596&highlight=detailer+tampa

I thought I did... But I guess I didn`t... Thanks though I really apprectiate it.