PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely BOILING

Dylansdad
07-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Just a short (maybe) rant from me. This morning the local fire boys came out to flush the lines and obviously left their friggin brains at the station !! They turned a hydrant on blew dirt, etc all over 2 cars in the parking lot, one of which obviously is mine. It is a Aspen Green (dark) metallic that I had just cleaned this weekend. It was spotless !! I know that we all are anal over our cars, but man you should see this thing. It looks like it has been sprayed with swamp water or something. To make matters worse, did they inform anyone of their "slight" error...oh no. They just finished up and left. Someone saw them and came and told me so I went to check it out and about had a coronary!! I notified the proper officials, the Fire Dept came out, and offered to take it to swirl-o-matic or they would wash it themselves. I told them no thanks.....so it has been sitting in the NC heat and humidity all day and now I head home to try to salvage it !! Needless to say I had to change some previous plans......say a prayer and wish me luck, I hope it all comes out OK :mad: :mad:

Asonyexec
07-11-2005, 01:00 PM
had a similar incident a few weeks ago when the neighbor`s garderner decided to point and blow all the sh!* (dust, leaves, grass clippings, ect) from my neighbor`s yard onto my car - 24 hrs after having washed & cleaned it for 2 hrs. After asking nicely he has taken a little more care in which direction he blows that crap.

I`ve felt your anger :angry

SK2003TypeS
07-11-2005, 01:09 PM
:grrr Sorry to hear this.

Swamp water ?!?! I`d hose it down for 15 minutes before starting the wash.