PDA

View Full Version : How can I do this?

FrontierCrewCab
07-10-2005, 07:24 PM
OK, I have learned too much int he past two weeks here. (Hobby detailer who likes to take care of his own vehicles and make friends happy by doing theirs)

Anyway, I have Klasse AIO and SG, Ultimate spray wax and S100 and PC with Wolfgang pads.

Questions are these, apply AIO and SG with PC, or just SG? The truck is brand new so I do not think I need too much cutting action, so the white pads should be fine? I have already clayed.

Secondly, I would like the look of hte S100 but the UV protection (Florida sun) of the spray wax, can I apply the spray wax then put the 100 over it? or will that conflict?

THe truck is green, are there any other suggestions for glaze sealant, wax, etc for a color that is between dark and light? I thought of getting SSR2.5 and 1 or something else just in case I end up with swirls or other marks.

Thanks!

imported_series1
07-10-2005, 07:33 PM
I apply AIO with the PC but it doesent hav much cutting power except removing oxidation. I apply SG by hand to get the thinnest amount on so it is easier to buff odd. The white pads would be a great choice for polishing with AIO and if you plan to use SG with a PC use a grey pad. I would suggest using the spray wax after every wash to help give some more protection and extend the durability of S100. This combo would (in my opinion) look great on green. If you want to remove a lot more scratches and swirls SSR 2.5 would be great.

FrontierCrewCab
07-11-2005, 05:11 AM
Thanks series1, so put the spray wax on top of the 100?

White95Max
07-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Yes you can put the spray wax over S100. AIO works well by PC, but I haven`t used SG so I can`t really comment on that.

S100 has UV protection too you know. Even though it may not state that specifically on the jar.