PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have recommendations for high quality tinting near Boston?

eddieg
07-09-2005, 08:24 PM
I`d like a quality place to go get my car tinted (at max legal) - I`m willing to pay a fair price if the work is quality and backed with high quality film and warranty. Anyone have a place to recommend from experience or word of mouth?

Thanks!

spotpad
07-10-2005, 07:46 AM
I recommend using V-Kool 70 :xyxthumbs

eddieg
07-12-2005, 05:27 PM
whats that? is that self-installed tint, or a place?

edit: ok, figured out its a product type; anyone here recommend a place specifically, or know a good spot around Boston that applies this?

LiquidCesium
08-13-2005, 04:09 AM
there is a place in somersworth NH wight on main street like a mile away from the maine border.... they do custom jobs and do very nice tint

LiquidCesium
08-13-2005, 04:09 AM
there is a place in somersworth NH wight on main street like a mile away from the maine border.... they do custom jobs and do very nice tint

eddieg
08-14-2005, 05:30 AM
I ended up getting my 35% Llumar tint at Eastern Glass Tinting: http://www.tint-it.com/

It looks great, service was great, price was right. I took it in the morning, walked over to a holiday inn nearby and surfed somed wifi for an hour and a half, came back, waited a bit more, and drove off!

eddieg
08-14-2005, 05:30 AM
I ended up getting my 35% Llumar tint at Eastern Glass Tinting: http://www.tint-it.com/

It looks great, service was great, price was right. I took it in the morning, walked over to a holiday inn nearby and surfed somed wifi for an hour and a half, came back, waited a bit more, and drove off!

tom p.
08-14-2005, 05:16 PM
I had a guy install Llumar 50% on 5 different cars for me. He`s excellent and travels to your location.

A friend swears by an a shop located at the intersection of Rt 106 and Rt24...I think that`s Bridgewater. I guess the guy is very good and reasonably priced.

tom p.
08-14-2005, 05:16 PM
I had a guy install Llumar 50% on 5 different cars for me. He`s excellent and travels to your location.

A friend swears by an a shop located at the intersection of Rt 106 and Rt24...I think that`s Bridgewater. I guess the guy is very good and reasonably priced.