PDA

View Full Version : Just found an interesting product for washing.

Artificial-I
07-08-2005, 12:37 PM
I havent been here in awhile but I wanted to come back to share or find out about this new product I saw at target. Its called turbo jett or turbo wash or something. Sorry I forgot the name fully but im sure someone will know what im talking about if not I can explain about its function.

I had read before that people on here were using a system that would spray water and soap on the car and said this was the best way to wash the car. So ever since then Ive been keeping my eye out.

I came across one that would work but it would be probably a bit tricky and runs off the air compressor, which is why ive kept it to myself as the one on here was just water powered. The only problem was it was $150 or something I remember.

Then of course at target was this new turbo wash system you get some generic soap along with it. But you can just dump that use your own. It allows pure water or a combo of soap water.

I think it was around $15 youll find it in the car wash isle and Im wondering if anyone has tried it or if anyone knows what im talking about. Also if anyone has the other system and has tried both please let me know.

I would try it right now but quite frankly im too poor to waste money. So any input or people who want to try it. Check out your local targets car was section and let me know.

Thanks.

holland_patrick
07-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Dude I was just there about 3 hours ago and Didn`t even look at it I wish i knew before and I was on a mission to get wash buckets.. so everything else didn`t matter

Artificial-I
07-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah they had a new wash bucket and all new mf towels and such. At least mine has seemed to upgrade to a larger isle.

The wash bucket also had the cool filter screen so sand wouldnt be able to get back into the wash mitt.

WickedLTZ
07-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah I was at Target and saw the Turbo Wash thing but didn`t look at it. Figured it was another thing like the Mr. Clean AutoDry system. I also got myself the wheeled wash bucket with the grit guard in it. This bucket can hold quite a bit of water, and also has a nice sturdy handle.

They also had Zymol leather cleaner and leather conditioner... anyone tried this?

Artificial-I
07-08-2005, 01:35 PM
I have. Its alright compared to the other store type leather products. Im sure the higher end online stuff is much better.

imported_hadboosttroy
07-08-2005, 05:14 PM
i`ve seen these as well, and was always curious :)

joshcaro
07-08-2005, 05:39 PM
How much was the wash bucket..im in need of one with a grit guard.

rivest777
07-08-2005, 11:16 PM
just use the 2 bucket system:)

WickedLTZ
07-09-2005, 06:38 AM
The bucket was only 10 bucks. I also picked up a large jug of Gold Class Wash/Shampoo for 10 bucks at Target.

holland_patrick
07-09-2005, 07:32 AM
I`m using it with the two bucket wash... I also picked up sean two for the same reason...

Artificial-I
07-10-2005, 04:47 PM
I think im just going to have to sneak this buy past the wifey. We arent doing so great on funds but this one is just begging to be tried by my masterful skills. :buffing:

blackf0rk
07-10-2005, 05:28 PM
That turbo system you speak of at Target; I saw it yesterday. I picked it up and it looked like quite cheasy to me.

I have already bought a sprayer from Autozone that runs water through a soap chamber to mix the water and soap together. Unfortunately, these don`t work like they show/advertise. It`s been my experience that you have to shake the unit vigorously to mix the soap and water while you spray - this was not a cool thing for me.

I have just stuck to spraying down the car and using a good ol` sponge/mf towel and soap :)