PDA

View Full Version : Squirt bottles.... Where can i find them?

Joetabasco
07-08-2005, 09:15 AM
What is a good place (I am in canada remember) to buy those 2 to 4 oz little squirt bottles. Not the spray bottles like windex... just little dispenser type bottles? I can get the spray bottles at Home depot but I cant seem to find the other type at all around here. :nixweiss

holland_patrick
07-08-2005, 09:24 AM
well walmart has them but i`m not sure you have that around you in the great white north Ehh? Other wise any store with a cosmetics deprtemtn should have smaller bottles that you can get your hands on Ask your wife to pick them up..

Joetabasco
07-08-2005, 08:18 PM
thx.....Walmart..... god What country DOESNT have a walmart! The curse of the small business. I know I was one at one time! I will give your suggestion a try... I have given my wife a "Quest" to help my with this one.

imported_truzoom
07-08-2005, 08:21 PM
http://www.specialtybottle.com/

if you would rather order online.

imported_MDSUPERSTAR
07-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Sam`s Club, I bought six bottles (packaged together as six) for less that $6. :)

Glossmaster
07-08-2005, 08:30 PM
usplastic.com

Joetabasco
07-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks TruZoom and BlkTac05. that is exactly what I was looking for. Now if I could only get them to ship via USPS i would be set. FedEx and UPS charge ASTRONOMICAL fees for duty up here in canada land.

audipower
07-08-2005, 09:38 PM
NO TO WALMART COMMUNIST REGIME! Go to Family Dollar or Big Lots. I got some at Family Dollar in different colors.

imported_norahcrv
07-09-2005, 06:41 AM
If you have a "Michael`s" craft store (I know they are in the greater Vancouver area), they also carry 2, 4 & 8 oz. bottles.

mtwedt
07-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Craft stores are an excellent suggestion for buying these flip top bottles locally and bag the shipping. I also got some at Storables...if you have anything like that in Canada. I`ve also seen them in the cosmetic bag area of drugstores. Storables and possibly the craft stores also have the 2-4oz fine mist pump spray bottles. These are excellent for QD`s, S&W and S&G, water etc. They all fit in a nice go-to box that can be taken carside and give me an idea of how much product I am using, which is something I really like.

Joetabasco
07-09-2005, 02:14 PM
We have a Michaels here in Kingston NorahCRV. I will give them a try. I love you guys... always so incredibly supportive. We dont have a store called Storables, but I immagine if i spend enough time looking i can find exactly what I am looking for here in town.

EdLancer
07-09-2005, 03:07 PM
I`am in Canada too and I could not find any of the dispenser at a reasonable price last summer, you can order them from scientific equipment suppliers lilke Cole-Palmer, but minimum order is $100us. I bought 25 for them from usplastics.com for less than $2.50ea cnd after shipping cost

klnyc
07-09-2005, 06:46 PM
usplastic.com

USP rock :xyxthumbs. You gotta see their catalog, its not even funny, it scary :eek: They got everything from single 1mm plastic washer to 500gal tank.