PDA

View Full Version : Megs NXT QD on windows

imported_Gears
07-08-2005, 03:54 AM
I was using NXT QD on my door jams, its not my favorite QD, when I thought I`d give it a try on my windows. I had already cleaned them with Stoner IG.

Wow, the NXT QD gave the glass a whole different look. From some angles the glass really

did seem to disappear while from a different angle it was totally reflective and seemed to have a sold black tint.

I don`t know if other QDs have this same effect or if this has been mentioned before, I couldn`t find anything about this when I searched.

derek37
07-08-2005, 11:48 PM
interesting....

Parmesan
07-09-2005, 07:04 AM
my favorite so far is Griots Garage Fine Glass Polish.. it really gets my windows sparkling!

on the NXT note - i took a small break from Stoners IG and tried out NXT Glass cleaner.. it does a nice job and actually leaves behind a small "Rain-X effect" cuz when it rained here, the water beads up and wisks away during driving. still gotta use the wipers though :dance

BigAl3
07-09-2005, 11:32 AM
hmmm... never tried the nxt speed detailer (currently using some right now) on the windows, may have to try it. as far as otc detailers, i personally like the eagle one wet wipe & shine better, as it feels and looks slicker. not to mention, it`s cheaper.... :up