PDA

View Full Version : Finally Pics Of My Car

Kool_ZX3
07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Not great and thier scanned so forgive me for them being stupid looking, it`s nxt topped with tw pug. I think it looks great, what about you guys :2thumbs:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/kool_zx3/scan0001.jpg

ScubaStevo
07-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Looks good. YOu need to learn how to crop though. :)

Kool_ZX3
07-06-2005, 10:50 AM
I was going to but i remembered i don`t have the program i use to use to crop pics and edit them, and my bro is sleepin so i can`t use his laptop :cry:

AlexRuiz
07-07-2005, 07:24 AM
Man, if only your computer skills were as good as your detailing ability..... ;)

Can you get a complete car shot?

Kool_ZX3
07-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Man, if only your computer skills were as good as your detailing ability..... ;)

Can you get a complete car shot?

Haha funny :hmph: hehe :) I recently formatted this old heap of 1999 crap :chuckle: and well i never installed all the old programs yet, if it wasn`t for my love for cars i wouldn`t of took auto tech in college and went for pc tech :2thumbs: My bro got the new pc in the house and all the programs i use to use for doing crap so if i can get a friend`s digial camera since i am to poor to get one (all goes to detailing b/c of everyone on this site hehe) i will get pics sooner or later. Probably after i detail it again, my bro`s got a digital so i might get his, wash the car and take some pics. If not this weekend later on this month i am gettin training vids from megs and after i watch em all and learn some new stuff i will detail the car again even better then before and take pics :woot2: I am going to have some people over and show them how to detail to :spot They need to learn the ways of the autopian :chuckle:

steck
07-07-2005, 10:14 AM
hey nice work, but some good ol fashion constructive critism here::

see in that side shot, where the edge of the house/garage is exactly where the seams of the two doors are?? makes the car look like its been in a wreck and not lined up right???

i had to look at it for awhile to see what was goin on there!!!

maybe its just me??

Kool_ZX3
07-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Looks odd but thier perfectly lined up though, i found it weird to how the edge of the garage is right where the seam between the doors are after i seen the developed pics. It`s perfect though, all doors and fenders line up perfect :up Not bad for a 12 year old paint job eh :D

If i could only get a ding king and take out the 10 ding in the car :sadpace: 12 years of parking at shopping malls takes it`s toll dings on the roof,doors,fenders, thier everywhere espically this big one on the roof. Must be from someone that doesn`t like ford or some dumbass kid that felt like punching the roof of my car or hittin it with something :grrr

imported_themightytimmah
07-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Learn PDR :).

Kool_ZX3
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM
proper dent removal, gotcha :spot I heard the ding king works well though