PDA

View Full Version : Why does this cost so much?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Lou K
07-11-2005, 01:13 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This subject is quite interesting because in 1989 I saw an ad for this great wax called Zymol. I ordered it because it was probably the only wax/polish that was on the market that I had not purchased. The first time I used it, on a dark blue car, I experienced cloudiness when I was finished. I called the number included with the instructions and reached the owner. We had a very nice conversation and during the course of the conversation he informed me that he was justing starting into business and was making the wax in his garage.

Talk about coming a long way; from making the product in your garage to selling wax that is worth a king`s ransom. Gotta love the USA.

imported_gusbubba
07-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Hmm. Whadda`ya know ? For some reason I thought this was a German product.

(I could picture Herr Zymol sending indentured fairies and trolls into the Black Forest to collect gooseberries and snipe droppings to make over-priced wax for the intellectually-challenged , but fabulously-well-to-do, idiot savant buggy owners of Europe).

...`ya learn somethin` every day.

imported_Jinba ittai
07-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Hmm. Whadda`ya know ? For some reason I thought this was a German product.

(I could picture Herr Zymol sending indentured fairies and trolls into the Black Forest to collect gooseberries and snipe droppings to make over-priced wax for the intellectually-challenged , but fabulously-well-to-do, idiot savant buggy owners of Europe).

...`ya learn somethin` every day.

No, Zymol is made in Connecticut. And Haagan Daz is made in New Jersey. :chuckle: :rofl

imported_gusbubba
07-12-2005, 01:31 PM
No, Zymol is made in Connecticut. And Haagan Daz is made in New Jersey. :chuckle: :rofl

Great. Next , someone will tell me that Sammy Davis Jr. was a one-eyed Jewish man.

I`m really confused. :help: