PDA

View Full Version : Vanila moose ??? what and when ???

DetailingFOOL
07-04-2005, 05:20 PM
What exactly is vanilla moose? Is it a polish, is it a cleaner,

Dose it remove swirls or dose it hide them? When is the right

time to use. Before a polish or after a polish ? All I do know

is, A lot you seen to RAVE about this product.

Thanks for the info

PeaceOut….BMG

imported_series1
07-04-2005, 05:32 PM
VM is a polish that removes very light swirls. I don`t know what you mean by the right time to use. A lot of people use it before a wax like Carnuaba Moose Wax or Souveran.

imported_series1
07-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Forget to mention that Clearkote`s RMG ( Red Machine Glaze) Is also very popular too.

atticdog
07-04-2005, 06:41 PM
how does it remove the swirls? by filling them?

a.k.a. Patrick
07-04-2005, 07:07 PM
VM is a very light abrasive polish/cleaner/glaze. It can remove light swirls via a PC, also removes light oxidation, and is a great glaze. Its normally used as required for the above situations, or as a glaze to deepen darks. It has minimal protection, but could be used as a replacement for products like Megs #7. Feel free to use in a pinch where time is of the essence, for shows, or quick weekend cleanups. Its an extremely versatile product. Can also be used on rubber and plastic trim, and glass with excellent results ! Great for pre waxing, will cut down on Polymer durability slightly. No a real oily product, but oil rich. What I mean by that is, its oily by appearance, but removes very well.

atticdog
07-04-2005, 07:08 PM
thanks for explaining that

Lowejackson
07-05-2005, 11:46 AM
It is also very very easy to use

JaCkaL829
07-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Clearkote Vanilla Moose and Poorboy`s Polish w/ Carnuaba are my "Jack of All Trades" polishes. As others said can be used for a quickie cleaning with some protection, or part of a multi-step process.

m4xmw
07-05-2005, 12:26 PM
This product is a must have and is used on nearly all my details before lsp.

Mark

pugsy
07-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Just used VM on my car provides a very deep oily look look to my dark grey paint and hid some fine scrathces, VM would be great as a paint cleanser topped with a wax or sealant or both, have not tried it on windows yet but will probably give that a go soon, it is a very thin watery product and a little goes a long way.

Scottwax
07-05-2005, 10:08 PM
It is also very very easy to use

Even in the direct sun on black with temps in the mid 90s. It stays wet for a long time so you can buff it to your heart`s content. :)