PDA

View Full Version : Zaino ZFX

micnic
07-02-2005, 08:19 AM
I just got my order of zaino ZFX and was shocked to see the little bottle was only about half full. I emailed Zaino and got this response below.

"There is plenty in there... at least 80 to 100 drops... That`s enough to do at least 20 ounces... When using... Just Invert the bottle and let the drops gentle trickle

out by gravity... do not squeeze the bottle..."

There is absolutely no way that 80 to 100 drops are in the little bottle. I feel like I didn`t get my money`s worth. Anybody else have this issue?

Setec Astronomy
07-02-2005, 08:31 AM
That is the way ZFX is. The drops are VERY small if you do it as instructed, so small that they may be almost invisible and be attracted to the side of the mixing container by static charge. Don`t make the mistake of using too much and wasting it.

ZaneO
07-02-2005, 08:37 AM
If you researched at all, you already knew what to expect with ZFX. The quantity has been talked about over and over. There is plenty of ZFX to do more than one bottle of Z2 Pro/Z5.

You could try using it before complaining about it.

JeffM
07-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Ya, the vial comes half full....jeesh

micnic
07-02-2005, 10:46 AM
I have purchased and used ZFX before...this bottle was definitely less product than usual. I really like Zaino and use it, I was just a little disappointed in how little ZFX came in my shipment.

Intercooled
07-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Mine is only half full as well. Recieved about 2 weeks ago. Same as the one I recieved 2 years ago.

I dont see a problem.

DM101
07-02-2005, 01:31 PM
I ageee, there should be a little more in the bottle.

dogma
07-02-2005, 04:29 PM
I guess you have to try to find something wrong with Zaino. It`s lonley at the top !

JeffM
07-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Let me figure this out.....

There is enough ZFX in the vial to be used with one bottle of z2pro or z5, right?

You can do up to 3 layers in one day, right after another, right?

After using Z2pro mixed with ZFX you dont NEED to use the ZFX anymore, but you need to if you want to lay down more than one coat.

2-3 coats of Z2pro lasts 6 months.

3/4 oz, does my f-150 3 times, with a misting of z8 on the applicator.

One bottle of z2pro will last me almost 3 or so years, with one 4th layer at about the 3 month mark.

The ZFX will out last the bottle of my Z2pro.

What in the heck would i do with more ZFX?????

Setec Astronomy
07-02-2005, 08:17 PM
I have purchased and used ZFX before...this bottle was definitely less product than usual. I really like Zaino and use it, I was just a little disappointed in how little ZFX came in my shipment.

When I bought my stuff, I bought Z-5 and Z-2 Pro, and two ZFX kits...but when I got to the counter, the guy told me the one ZFX kit would handle both bottles of sealant and more. My bottle of ZFX was half full. I guess you got an overfilled bottle that other time.