PDA

View Full Version : Where to get product near Palm Beach

badgera
07-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi, I`ve been lurking a while and now I`m ready to step up to the next level. As I`m UK based I was thinking about getting a PC during my planned holiday to Florida later this year (November).

Can you guys give me suggestions of the best place to go to purchase a PC and some pads. I`m staying on Singer Island, but will be able to get anywhere in the Palm Beach area.

thanks...

Brace1
07-01-2005, 04:49 PM
http://www.autogeek.net/

they`re in Stuart (which is in the next county north of Palm Beach). They have some great package deals on PC & pads. Their DP line of products is supposed to be pretty good too.

You can place the order online (or call) and tell them you want to pick up the order. I`ve done that a few times. :wavey

badgera
07-02-2005, 05:21 AM
http://www.autogeek.net/

they`re in Stuart (which is in the next county north of Palm Beach). They have some great package deals on PC & pads. Their DP line of products is supposed to be pretty good too.

You can place the order online (or call) and tell them you want to pick up the order. I`ve done that a few times. :wavey

Excellent, just what I need. Thanks

Ben Kenobi
07-02-2005, 01:39 PM
You`d better buy and extra suitcase for all the products you`ll find in Florida. Check out the auto parts stores in the area like Autozone, Pepboys, Carquest and Advance Auto. Target (Tar-jay) and K-Mart aren`t too bad either. With some of the companies you can see their weekly sale flyer online. Might be something to check before you leave!

Have a great time,

Paul :xyxthumbs

ntoddalbert
07-03-2005, 02:06 PM
I spent last week in Palm Beach, Jupiter Fla to be exact. If you need directions I can help with all the usual places, its pretty easy to find your way around there.

There is a place called the Drivers Seat located on 2550 Okeechobee ave, I believe that is exit 70 off Interstate 95. At the exit you would go West away from the ocean for about a mile and the store is on your left. A landmark is a Bockbuster Video store directly next to the Car shop.

While they have everything you could ever want they are way overpriced, its always fun to go and look though. You are much better off buying from Autogeek, everytime im in the area I plan on stopping by but never made it.....

Please fee free to drop me an email if you have any questions

Lowejackson
07-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Why not just order from the USA and save carrying a power tool around whilst on holiday

harvey
07-03-2005, 02:40 PM
What about purchasing stuff from the people sponser this web site. As long as the their prices are completive I think it would be the thing to do.