PDA

View Full Version : Liquidy rather than creamy leather conditioner?

benpocock
07-01-2005, 03:51 AM
I currently use AG Leather care cream which is a great product in its performance, but is bit of a PITA to use because it`s so thick. It doesn`t spread very well and gets cauight in cracks/seams very easily.

Is there a product out there that has a more liquid consistency that works well, or are all leather conditioners a bit thick?

Thanks,

Ben.

imported_Bence
07-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Scott likes the regular Turtle Wax. I have AG too, but the TW can be interesting. Definitely useful when treating perforated leather.

splattj
07-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Lexol is quite liquidy and has worked pretty well for me. I`ve been using Zaino Leather in a Bottle just because it smells just like new leather after I`ve applied it. That goes over really well with most people. It`s pretty lotiony though.

Richt
07-01-2005, 04:54 AM
For a one stage I like 1Z Leathercare to clean and condition. It is alike to the AG in colour but alot thinner.

Overall apart from the smell I much prefer the Zaino Z10 for my own car.

Scottwax
07-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Scott likes the regular Turtle Wax. I have AG too, but the TW can be interesting. Definitely useful when treating perforated leather.

Correct. It is the one Turtle Wax product I really like. Works equally well on perforated and non-perforated leather. Soaks in very quickly, has a very light sheen and a nice leathery scent.

tom p.
07-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Lexol is excellent and easy to work with...can be found at Pepboyz, Ace Hdwe., etc.

J.J.
07-01-2005, 07:58 AM
Currently, I`m using 4* Leather Conditioner. It is liquidity and has a nice leather smell IMO.

JJ

SVR
07-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Just got 1.89 litre containers of four star leather cleaner and the conditioner gels. Compared to the crap I must use at work, it`s a breeze even though it doesn`t darken the color