PDA

View Full Version : Detailing product Q`s

sk8renigma
06-30-2005, 05:36 PM
I have been using zaino for some time now and will contiune to do so, but as a daily driver, my truck takes more abuse than your average garage queen :D . I am going to a car show next w/e and wanted to give my truck a full over detail. I am considering orderign some of the Zaino PC, as i need some more ZFX. What other products should i get to get the fine spiders out of my paint(REAL FINE). I want to get some foam pads, as i only have a high quality cutting pad and a polishing pad. Any recomendations on foam pads, and swirl mark removers. Or wil lthe zaino take care of it for the most part? Thansk for the reply`s.

Oh yeah, i use a PC 7428 polisher.

JeffM
06-30-2005, 06:28 PM
You will need perhaps an orange light cut pad, and a medium swirl remover. There are alot to choose from, but if you follow it up with zpc then it should be compatible with zaino.

imported_themightytimmah
06-30-2005, 07:15 PM
You might wanna try Poorboy`s SSR2.5. It`s one of the more PC friendly medium compounds out there. Use it via orange pad, follow with ZPC or SSR2.5 via polishing pad. Then Z-something or other (I`m not a Zaino guy :)) to taste.