PDA

View Full Version : Interest in a North Carolina area Detail Meet?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Woob
06-29-2005, 07:52 AM
I know there are quite a few of detailers in the North Carolina area, anyone wanna meet? I`m looking to trade and maybe liquidate some of my inventory before I head off to school.

Silva

PS. If not at least check in!

GlossyTundra
06-29-2005, 08:38 AM
That would be really cool. I would definatly meet depending on location. I also want to trade and sell some stuff.

SilvaBimma, where are you located?

Great idea!

Brandon

Woob
06-29-2005, 09:48 AM
RTP Area. Specifically, Scary Cary

zippymbr
07-10-2005, 08:37 PM
I am here in Durham. Weekends are very busy, but would love to meet some fellow detailers. Keep us posted. We could have our own sample exchange or something. I have an air conditioned garage!

Woob
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
HMmm Air Condition.... What samples are you looking for? We would need a certain event to have a meet...

Neo62381
07-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Count me in, if anything comes of this....I live in the Lenoir/Hickory area, I;d really love some hands on experience

joshcaro
07-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Haha Silva...got tired of us not being able to meet up!? Good idea to get others involved, maybe I will have to take another trip to Cary now. Anyways what a good idea would be is if anyone had experience with a rotary. Im dying to get hands on experience and learn how to use one properly. I live in the Angier/Buies Creek/Coats area. About 35 miles south of Cary.

GlossyTundra
07-11-2005, 04:11 AM
If anybody wants to meet over here in louisburg, I also have an air conditiond 60`x40` garage that may fit a few.

DrSauekraut
07-11-2005, 04:44 AM
I’m here in the Queen City . . . this would be really fun :D Count me in.

I have many items to sell/trade as well – looking for something particular?

Woob
07-11-2005, 06:21 AM
CutNAction: Not tired... :D Just busy since I got my new CE rotary and accessories.

We could meet in Raleigh @ Majestics for the professionals. They have decent professional products.Maybe a rotary is the best reason to meet for!

I`m looking to get rid of some EX/EXP, gallon of APC+ with a proportioner and some other`s. I have alot so samples could be possible.

What`s with all these air conditioned garages :mad:

zippymbr
07-12-2005, 04:29 AM
Majestics? Never been there. I get the Meg`s detailer line at CarQuest. I would love to see the rotary in action. As far as air conditioned garages go most of my hobbies envolve time in the garage. So making it a nice place to work is a need. I like to woodwork and shade tree mechanic as well as detail in there.

Woob
07-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Shade Tree Mechanic? As in the actual garage in Raleigh? I`d like to try some Zaino, and troubleshoot some other problems I have.

Setec Astronomy
07-12-2005, 07:14 AM
If anybody wants to meet over here in louisburg, I also have an air conditiond 60`x40` garage that may fit a few.

Holy crap! What does that hold, 12 cars? Lift? Wash bay?

GlossyTundra
07-12-2005, 07:49 AM
I`d like to try some Zaino also and some mezerna products. Majestic in Raleigh sounds like a good idea.

zippymbr
07-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Shade tree mechanic, as in I love to fix cars. And I am very good at it. I save my friends and family a bunch of money each year fixing everything from tune-ups to timming belts and AC work. So an Air conditioned garage makes life much easier. I would be interested in the EX/EX-P. Where is this Majestic place?