PDA

View Full Version : What other quick detailer for UPP do you all use?

Don2000g
06-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Just curious. I`m really considering giving this product a try. I like the reviews and want to try it on silver as it seems to combine the benefits of carnauba, SG and slickness of Zaino. If I do give this product a try, I`d like to know where you guys get this product(trustworthy) and would like to consider a gallon of a certain quick detailer. Thanks guys.

I`m thinking of trying this.

1. AIO

2. SG, SG

3. UPP, UPP

4. UPP til infinity. I won`t bother with the carnauba topper

In theory, can the UPP last a good two years with the simple monthly coat before you need to start over?

I believe waiting 24 hours between the UPP coats is mandatory. I`ll check back in a few days as I won`t be anywhere near a computer for a bit. Thanks guys.

imported_themightytimmah
06-28-2005, 10:13 PM
I`d go down to paint on a yearly basis, at least. Sometimes contaminants go through the UPP layer, and the only way to really do things right is to strip it all down.

Scottwax
06-28-2005, 10:44 PM
I haven`t used UPP enough to really know the durability but it seems decent. I use Quikshine over all the carnaubas and sealants I have.

Otravez
07-02-2005, 09:03 AM
I`ve had VERY good results on my wife`s dark blue metallic Alero with AIO topped with UPP. My only question/concern is UPP bonding with the SG. Can anyone else help with this question?

SidiousXXX
07-02-2005, 12:43 PM
I`ve had VERY good results on my wife`s dark blue metallic Alero with AIO topped with UPP. My only question/concern is UPP bonding with the SG. Can anyone else help with this question?

I have topped many a car that has SG on it with UPP. No problems at all. I would not recomend UPP then SG though.

UPP is in my top three favorite products ever.