PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans and close by people?

imported_Intel486
06-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Wonder who all on here was from New Orleans and the surrounding areas?

May arrange a meet sometime?

Casebrius
07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Lafayette here

LouisanaJeeper
07-21-2005, 11:41 PM
still here

im down for a lunch or something

imported_Intel486
07-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Some responses!

If we can get something together, I`m sure I can get Darren to come. Haven`t seen him post in awhile though.

LouisanaJeeper
07-22-2005, 07:30 PM
ok. or you guys could meet up with me at my next 4x4 club meet&greet if you want. we usually do chevys in metarie for dinner/lunch. about 20 people there normally. should be one in august.

at least a little more exciting than the last one we tried anyway haha (intel knows what im talking about :D )

kboy262
07-23-2005, 08:29 AM
New Orleans here. Actually Ormond.

imported_Intel486
07-24-2005, 10:59 PM
ok. or you guys could meet up with me at my next 4x4 club meet&greet if you want. we usually do chevys in metarie for dinner/lunch. about 20 people there normally. should be one in august.

at least a little more exciting than the last one we tried anyway haha (intel knows what im talking about :D )

That was a big time meet... what are you speaking of... :laugh:

LouisanaJeeper
08-23-2005, 10:14 PM
for anyone that cares:

We are holding a DELTA 4x4 Meet and Greet at the Chevy`s in Kenner right next to the Esplanade Mall. Festivities will start around 3pm and go into the Evening.

we will have the Newly modified RTI ramp there as well as a great crowd.

AWOL has expressed intrest in having a showing at this so it will be a multi club event.

Everybody bring your rigs, your insta-shade as well as chairs.

I`m trying to find out what I need to do to get this in the Thursday Automotive section of the Times-Picayune so we can get more People to our events. I will also put together some kind of flier as well.

we usually have about 30 people at these things, if anyone wants to check it out stop by. i will be in the jeep pictured in sig

psl car wash
09-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Wonder who all on here was from New Orleans and the surrounding areas?

WAS??!! you are saying this like its no longer there!! :furious: :nono