PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Paint Finishes?

imported_hadboosttroy
06-26-2005, 12:15 PM
Portland - McLoughlin

5341 SE McLoughlin Blvd.

Portland, OR 97202

http://www.industrialfinishes.com/auto_main.html

Anyone ever been here? From the window I swear I see giant jugs of megs pro line products, and I am very interested but usually when I drive by there they are closed or I am too tired. Anyways just curious... It`s a body shop supply store so I figured they very well might be.

troy

mtwedt
06-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Made a few calls from the number listed on the web site. They do carry Meg`s line in most of their brach locations, including pads, towels, tools...Some of their stores also have 3M. I checked with the store here in Beaverton, closest to my home and they carry the Meg`s, but could have most other things to the store in a day or two. They sell retail and wholesale. Godd catch there, hadboosttroy...Finally a local place that has pads and polishes etc....where I can zip over and grab something.

imported_hadboosttroy
06-27-2005, 02:53 PM
wow awesome, thanks for making the call and doing the investigating! hopefully this place can become a good resource for local people, because the only pro stuff i can ever find at places like gi joes is #1,2,3,7,9 and 26, none of the 80 series polishes. thanks again mtwedt!

-troy

94GTStang
07-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Made a few calls from the number listed on the web site. They do carry Meg`s line in most of their brach locations, including pads, towels, tools...Some of their stores also have 3M. I checked with the store here in Beaverton, closest to my home and they carry the Meg`s, but could have most other things to the store in a day or two. They sell retail and wholesale. Godd catch there, hadboosttroy...Finally a local place that has pads and polishes etc....where I can zip over and grab something.

If you`re looking for detail supplies there are a few in town beside the auto body supply places. NW Auto Solutions in Milwaukie (off of Naef Road) carries Auto Brite products and has pads, microfibers and pretty much anything for the detailer. Other places are Auto Accessory Distributing (AAD) on SE Divison and 83rd and also NW Auto Accessories on the corner of N.E. 57th and Sandy Blvd. :D

imported_hadboosttroy
07-24-2005, 12:15 AM
thanks for the resources!! these all sell to the general public?

mtwedt
07-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the extra resouces 94GTStang....much appreciated!

602rwtq
12-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Portland - McLoughlin

5341 SE McLoughlin Blvd.

Portland, OR 97202

http://www.industrialfinishes.com/auto_main.html

Anyone ever been here? From the window I swear I see giant jugs of megs pro line products, and I am very interested but usually when I drive by there they are closed or I am too tired. Anyways just curious... It`s a body shop supply store so I figured they very well might be.

troy

Also consider Quality Paint Products off TV Highway in Hillsboro. They are very well stocked with Meguiar`s detailing products and rare sandpaper grits for wetsanding.

hood rich
12-21-2005, 03:40 AM
industrial finishes is very expensive, i avoid dealing with them at all costs. i suggest NW Auto Accessories

imported_hadboosttroy
12-21-2005, 06:54 PM
602 and hood rich, thanks for the advice. so industrial is overpriced with products etc.?

i am in clackamas too :)

602rwtq
12-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Industrial and Quality are overpriced, but their selection is vast. NAPA auto parts on Canyon has a good selection of McGuiar`s.

hood rich
12-25-2005, 12:26 PM
602 and hood rich, thanks for the advice. so industrial is overpriced with products etc.?

i am in clackamas too :)

i can give you the number for our supply guy... he sells P&S and Mark V products... and he`s mobile. his prices are extremely fair and he is very reliable.