PDA

View Full Version : New MB ML should I get Menzerma New Polishes

jetskie
06-24-2005, 11:11 AM
I just bought my wife a new 2006 ML, I would have rather got the Caddy SRX or Land Rover LR3, but its her car and that what she wanted. We did the paper work last night and the car was not ready to be delivered so they said they would drop the car off at my house today. Great Service from Downtown LA Motors. So I`m wondering when it comes time to do a polish is it necessary to get thoes new Menzerma Polishes for the Ceramaclear or would the IP & FPII would just be fine. I just don`t really want to get more stuff if its not really needed. Any way I will post pictures soon.

l33
06-24-2005, 11:29 AM
The ceramiclear polishes are only effective cutting the clear when the clear is still fresh and not dry. Some feel they have better gloss, but it won`t be more effective on the MB clear.

Bill D
06-24-2005, 11:31 AM
The ceramiclear polishes are only effective cutting the clear when the clear is still fresh and not dry. Some feel they have better gloss, but it won`t be more effective on the MB clear.

I`m not so sure if you`re referring to the "PO twins". I would certainly get them if one has Ceramiclear paint . I`d throw in Valugard Cerious Compound as well to have "the full spectrum".

l33
06-24-2005, 11:49 AM
The "PO twins" ceramiclear cutting ability have no "special" effect on cured paint, only fresh in the factory. Its the reason it wasn`t previously available to detailers. Jeff has said it himself.

Gloss is a different subject.