PDA

View Full Version : Apply Zaino with PC

JamRWS6
06-22-2005, 12:01 AM
I`ve been using Z products for over 4 years so I know the "only by hand" mentality.

However, after applying P21S with the Sonus Blue Finishing pad I noticed how little product actually soaked into the pad and it got me thinking.

If the product does not soak in to the pad this would be a great way to apply the Zaino quickly.

The only thing I don`t know is if the PC would be able to apply the Zaino thin enough for the proper coat. Has anyone tried this?

Everything goes sooooo much faster by machine :buffing:

Adam Boca
06-22-2005, 06:59 AM
I apply Zaino all the time with my PC...It applies the coat thinner than I would be able to..

imported_Gears
06-22-2005, 07:11 AM
I found using my PC was the only way I could get Z-2 Pro thin enough.

I use Gray Propel pads misted with Z6 a few dabs of Z-2 Pro and my PC set on 2-3.

Quick and easy.

I still remove by hand.

SK2003TypeS
06-22-2005, 08:30 AM
I use a Lake Country finishing pad and get thin coats with great success. Some product gets absorbed into the pad, but I`m willing to sacrifice it for time and thin coat consistancy. Just try and clean that pad as soon as you`re done. I say give it a whirl.

Intercooled
06-22-2005, 06:30 PM
I like useing the PC as well. I thought Id waste alot of product in the PC pad but its not bad. Maybe slightly more than on a hand applicator. I feel I get more consistant even coverage with PC and a finishing pad.

Gameon
06-25-2005, 04:01 AM
I have a microfiber buffing bonnet, do you guys think that would minimize product soaking?

Intercooled
06-25-2005, 11:09 AM
I have a microfiber buffing bonnet, do you guys think that would minimize product soaking?

I`ve never used one but I bet it would.

JamRWS6
06-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I`ll give it a try.