PDA

View Full Version : using the cyclo to clean/polish

tooklean
12-27-2004, 12:33 PM
after washing and drying the car. I would like to polish the paint before waxing would I use the green pad with a mild abbrassive polish to remove light scratches and light oxidation and then use the white pad to apply and remove wax? Are my steps correct?

foris2
12-28-2004, 09:41 PM
after washing and drying the car. I would like to polish the paint before waxing would I use the green pad with a mild abbrassive polish to remove light scratches and light oxidation and then use the white pad to apply and remove wax? Are my steps correct?

You steps for polishing and waxing are good. However, I usually remove the the wax with a microfiber cloth. That`s just personal preference mostly.

vdubbya
12-29-2004, 10:41 PM
Ask Anthony........he know`s just about everything when it comes to the Cyclo. I own one and my steps are as follows. I usually DACP(green), POLISH(white), WAX(by hand), WIPE(by hand w/ MF). Steps may vary but you`ll understand. They`re a great little machine......it`s all I own. I have alot of customers that the first thing they`ll say is no machine polishing! I`ll show them the Cyclo(maybe demo it for them) or show pics and they`re sold and it`s OK! Hope this helps a little bit!
Chris

ron`s
01-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Try the Orange pads. They’re much better than the green pads for all around correcting. Then follow up with the white.

Happy New Year.

vdubbya
01-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Can you get orange pads for the Cyclo? I`ve only seen green, white, and yellow. Where did you see the orange one`s........I`d like to take a look.

ron`s
01-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Contact Top Of The Line. They have them.
The Orange Pads work best after you use them a couple of times.

vdubbya
01-04-2005, 07:37 PM
I`ll check into that. Thank`s!