PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the black LC pad for sealant?

Asmodaus
06-21-2005, 09:38 AM
I have the black pad. I`ve used it to put on wax, can`t say that it`s been all that usefull. The same job could get done by hand. I`ve got some Klasse AIO comming and wondered if anyone found advantages to using it to apply the product.

And, can you use the blue pad to take off the product or should not.

Sorry about noob questions, but you guys are so full of info!

Bill D
06-21-2005, 11:46 AM
I have the black pad. I`ve used it to put on wax, can`t say that it`s been all that usefull. The same job could get done by hand. I`ve got some Klasse AIO comming and wondered if anyone found advantages to using it to apply the product.

And, can you use the blue pad to take off the product or should not.

Sorry about noob questions, but you guys are so full of info!

I use it exclusively with AIO and a PC set on 3-4. I always use MFs to remove product.

Raven
06-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Bill, I`ve used the LC black pad with EX, EX-P and CMW. It lets me apply a very thin coat and (IMHO) the pad allows me to spread the product much more evenly than by hand.

Vegas1
06-21-2005, 12:03 PM
I`ve also used the LC black pad with EX & Blackfire with excellent results. As Raven said, it lays down a super thin coat.

gav'spurplez
06-21-2005, 06:59 PM
i have used it with nxt and wg sealant.

i have used cmw with the sonus blue pad too, liquid sealant / wax with finishing pads are nice :cool:

Intercooled
06-21-2005, 07:21 PM
I`ve used the black pad with EX and Zaino. Worked great with EX , I believe because the product is so thick. With Zaino, it worked well but Had to use more trhan usual amount of product because the product is so thin the polish would soak into the pad.