PDA

View Full Version : GT Battle - anyone going?

AndyC_1
06-17-2005, 07:14 AM
As it says really. I`m there doing some detailing demos (on either a GT2 or Maranello I`m told :eek: ) hopefully with Richt and weather permitting

Be nice to put some faces to names so don`t be afraid to coem and say hello if you`re there - I only bite when I`m tired, hungry and without beer :D

Richt
06-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Is that a hint bring Andy beer and food and duvet!

I have a feeling I will be tired, Goodwood on the Friday.

whizzer
06-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Andy_c can you pm me your contact details, as John from cleanandshiny would like to talk to you .

Bill

AndyC_1
06-17-2005, 03:08 PM
PM sent Bill!

Rich, might be worth your while heading straight to Rockingham Friday. I`m undecided as yet but Goodwood to Rockingham`s a lot less hassle for you IMHO than Goodwood to your place than back to Rockingham - and more bug splatter for you to have to clean for GT Battle....

I`ll look into Travel Inns etc as I`m pretty sure Alex`s headed there Friday afternoon.

Richt
06-21-2005, 03:16 AM
Unfortuantley thats not possible, as ideal as it sounds.

We are taking my friends Volvo T5 to Goodwood and sharing the driving as there is 4 off us. Plus I will have to go home after as the better half cant come to Rockingham as she is working on Sat at some point.

Alex Creasey
06-21-2005, 07:23 AM
Rich,

As I said to Andy, don`t feel like you have to be there at the crack of dawn..... Just trundle up when your ready if your gonna be cream crackered. Give me a call if you need to discuss anything.

The stand is huge... 12m wide by 7-8m deep PLUS we back onto two of the pit garages. I`ve been told they are ours for the day but I`m not sure if we`re actually allowed to use them as yet but they may prove a saving grace if the weathers bad.....

Cheers :).

AndyC_1
06-23-2005, 05:35 AM
....which it`s likely to be mate!

Can`t believe it`s 30 odd degrees now and yet half that and chucking it down by Saturday.

Gutted.