PDA

View Full Version : What does it all mean? HELP!

JohnnyRomance
06-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Greetings guys,

Been lurking a bit, trying to get a good read on some products & learning as much as I can. I get stumped with the abbreviations to the products some of you use. I got "PC" under my belt but that is about it. =)

I see #16 or #82 and so on, but don`t know what they are. Could you give me a break down of the products you are talking about?

Also with pads & more.

I just bought a ton of stuff & will be learning as I go. If you guys could give me a few tips as to what works best with what, I would appreciate it.

I read a few threads about Klasse w/P21s works well.

Or even Klasse AIO with the high gloss sealant.

I have bought all three above mentioned along with Zaino products & a bunch more.

Please give me your thoughts & any pointers I can use to get into a lil weekend warrior detailing.

The Zaino is for my Car... A 2005 G35 coupe

The Klasse I was thinking for a friends 95 Monte (Green) Not sure of the top coat, High gloss sealant or P21s yet.

May also work on mom’s car a 2003 Altima (Light green) with some light scratches. I will work them out with the PC.

What products can you not live without?

HELP HELP HELP....... Thanks in advance.... PS. Please list as many abbreviated products you can think of... Thanks again

sook
06-17-2005, 12:57 AM
hullo fellow newbie! youre farther along than i am, but ive found a handy link!

http://www.autopia.org/display.php?file=acronyms.htm&s=&menu=8

NickcZ28
06-17-2005, 06:18 AM
On the home page, under Main Menu click on Secret Decoder Ring. All of the abbreviations are listed there.