PDA

View Full Version : Which Zaino On Black

nonwelder
06-15-2005, 02:17 PM
If I use the new zaino polish on my back car, would you suggest both Z2 and 5, or would one of them be enough? If so, which one? Thanks so much for the help!

Brett

atticdog
06-15-2005, 02:20 PM
z2pro

z5 is for if you have slight swirls it will hide some

if you use the polish it will remove the swirls so go right to z2pro

ZaneO
06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
There is very little visual difference. Z2 Pro has a *slightly* brighter shine.

I`d honestly just use Z2 Pro if you`re prepping well before.

imported_memnuts
06-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Call me old school on black or any color for that matter. :o I still use 3 coats of Z5/ZFX after polishing with Z-PC on Day 1. Follow with 3 coats of Z2-PRO/ZFX on Day 2. Day 3 - Z8.

One week later, I will add a coat, after a Z7 wash and Z6 QD, of the last version of Z2 without ZFX. Next day Z8.

dogma
06-15-2005, 02:51 PM
I love Z5 and Z2 pro has no equal. I use both on black they can`t be beat. Crystal clear ,just out of the show room shine.

What I love about Zaino is there`s no oily residue or haze, the finish super squeaky clean and stays that way.

imported_memnuts
06-15-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by dogma

I love Z5 and Z2 pro has no equal. I use both on black they can`t be beat. Crystal clear ,just out of the show room shine.

What I love about Zaino is there`s no oily residue or haze, the finish super squeaky clean and stays that way.

:bow :bow :xyxthumbs

If it was not for the great appearance :woot:,

Zaino would be boring. ;)

imported_animes2k
06-15-2005, 09:23 PM
You know, I stripped down my multiple layers of Z to try something different and even my fiance noted that it didn`t shine like it did with the Zaino. :D

Good thing I`m planning on giving it a good full swirl removal anyway! Guess I`ll hit it with the Z again... I haven`t found anything that really makes my silver pop like Z. Time to order the ZPC...

Thomas Dekany
06-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by animes2k

You know, I stripped down my multiple layers of Z to try something different and even my fiance noted that it didn`t shine like it did with the Zaino. :D

Good thing I`m planning on giving it a good full swirl removal anyway! Guess I`ll hit it with the Z again... I haven`t found anything that really makes my silver pop like Z. Time to order the ZPC...

If you want, when I get more FK1 supply, I`ll give you some #216 (sealant - awesome for light color) and Pink wax to try.

I used 215 on a silver Golf today and looked fantastic.

imported_animes2k
06-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the offer, I think I`ll have to take you up on that! Just let me know when and where... I`m in no rush to completely redo my car just yet. Maybe when I`ve got a down weekend (yeah, like that`ll happen!).

I do have an easy weekend coming up, tho - new car prep...

nonwelder
06-16-2005, 09:02 AM
Let me ask...if you had to choose one of the Zainos on black, which one? I know Z2 has been mentioned, but looking for anymore info! Thanks so much!

imported_memnuts
06-16-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by OneQuickGT1

Let me ask...if you had to choose one of the Zainos on black, which one? I know Z2 has been mentioned, but looking for anymore info! Thanks so much!

At the present time - Z2PRO topped and maintained with Z8. Prep with Z-PC

Z-PC - Z2-PRO - Z8 - rather good combo for any color including black. :cool:

nonwelder
06-16-2005, 09:56 AM
Still using ZFX or Z1 I assume? Thanks again!