PDA

View Full Version : Acrylic Spritz or Glanz?

imported_SHICKS
06-15-2005, 11:40 AM
I have been using Klasse Twins on and off for about a year now. Now that I have the s100 bug out of my system, I am going back to Klasse.

I tend to QD my car after every wash, and I wold love to really enchance the shine each time while adding protection.

Does anyone have experience with either of these products? Feel free to help me decide.

Can I use Glanz to help remove SG?

Thanks,

Steve

Big Leegr
06-15-2005, 11:58 AM
I`ve used the Spritz. I like it.... I like it alot! :D However, the difference between them is that the Spritz is a qd that can be used when you have light dust and the Glanz is just a "booster" to be used on a clean surface, so you could have a need for both.

I don`t know about the Glanz, but the Spritz helps get rid of streaks from Autoglym EGP, so it may work on the Klasse too.

(I am referring to the Sonus line, as I`m guessing you are too, but I just thought I`d clarify that. ;) )

imported_SHICKS
06-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by BigLeegr

I`ve used the Spritz. I like it.... I like it alot! :D However, the difference between them is that the Spritz is a qd that can be used when you have light dust and the Glanz is just a "booster" to be used on a clean surface, so you could have a need for both.

I don`t know about the Glanz, but the Spritz helps get rid of streaks from Autoglym EGP, so it may work on the Klasse too.

(I am referring to the Sonus line, as I`m guessing you are too, but I just thought I`d clarify that. ;) )

Thanks,

Yes I am referring to the Sonus line. I want to avoid buying two similar products. I use eagle one Wn`S for my QD, but I think the Glanz might be the way to go. I am looking to enhance the shine of Klasse SG each time I wash. I want the "just Klasse`d" look after every wash.

Steve

Lowejackson
06-15-2005, 12:08 PM
If your getting streaks from EGP either you have applied to much or it has buffed to quickly

rollman
06-15-2005, 02:01 PM
I have both the Glanz and Spritz to be truthful I can`t tell the difference between them after use. They both work great ,are easy to apply and remove . Go with the Glanz if your looking to add to the durability of SG.

Happy Detailing

:buffing:

tom p.
06-15-2005, 02:44 PM
The Glanz is great and does an EXCELLENT job fortifying the Klasse twins- - I highly recommend it. :xyxthumbs

I don`t have any experience with the Spritz.

http://autopia.org/gallery/data/3089/26acglanz.jpg

lbls1
06-15-2005, 07:57 PM
I have used Glanz after a deep polish and clean, and I recommend that before either a carnauba or synthetic lsp.

Glanz isn`t a qd, like its description will tell you. Think of it as a very light glaze that will help make your first coatings of wax or a sealant better looking.

imported_SHICKS
06-16-2005, 06:41 AM
Thanks, are you talking about the Sonus Acrylic Glanz spray? I would plan on using it after a full application of the Klasse Twins.

Steve

Originally posted by lbls1

I have used Glanz after a deep polish and clean, and I recommend that before either a carnauba or synthetic lsp.

Glanz isn`t a qd, like its description will tell you. Think of it as a very light glaze that will help make your first coatings of wax or a sealant better looking.

lbls1
06-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Yes, it would be Glanz. I find that it is best to use it right after a big detail (polish and cleaner). It won`t really have much cleaning action, as it seems to coat the surface with a clear glazing after its buffed off.

Glossmaster
06-17-2005, 07:29 PM
QD with the Spritz............Replenish your acrylic sealant with the Glanz. Both products work teriffic with Klasse AIO/SG.