PDA

View Full Version : newbie with new car

phreakofnature
06-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi! I just bought my very first brand new car. :bounce It is a 2005 Nissan Sentra in Jaded Green. Unfortunately it is housed outside in the evil sunshine but this is kind of good because now I will have a reason to be constantly washing and waxing it....in the dark...with my special night vision car waxing goggles. ;)

I have always been a bit obsessive about cleanliness but this new hunk of metal has thrown me overboard and I am completely gaga about breaking ionic bonds, UV protection, preventing swirls, combatting galvanic corrosion, etc, etc.

This website is great and has been invaluable so far. Tonight I am buying my first bottle of 303 Aerospace Protectant and I expect that by tomorrow my entire neighborhood may be covered with it.

I only hope this new obsession does not die off in a few weeks like obsessions usually do. Off to read the forums....

Thanks!

female phreak of nature

:sign

White95Max
06-15-2005, 11:26 AM
:welcome

I like your signature...if you`ve actually said that to somebody, you definitely belong here. :)

BTW the Autopia CHAT is tonight at 9:30EDT. Feel free to stop in. :wavey

Lowejackson
06-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Welcome to Autopia :xyxthumbs

the other pc
06-15-2005, 01:32 PM
:welcome

phreakofnature
06-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! I did tell someone I was going to take the bus to prevent the car from getting dirty. I haven`t actually done it though...yet!

Where do I post a question I have...here or in another forum? I would like to ask opinions on what to use to keep my brand new car looking brand new (or better than brand new). There is so much info on here that my head is spinning :confused:

Thanks for your help!

White95Max
06-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Click on FORUMS. There are descriptions by each forum. That description should allow you to determine which forum you should post your new thread in.

Generally, I think until you have 20 posts, you are asked to post questions in the Autopia University forum.