PDA

View Full Version : Carlack available in the US.

Pages : [1] 2

roaringmouse
06-15-2005, 03:46 AM
I did a search and didn`t find any posts about this. I received an email today about a new site that offers Carlack products in the us.

http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com/index2.php

Thanks for stopping by JEFFS Werkstatt.

We`re new in town, but we`ve partnered with one of the most respected names in automotive surface care: CARLACK of Germany.

This unique partnership is making the exceptional CARLACK formulas available to the detailing community in the United States for the first time.

The flagship duo--Prime and Acrylic Jett--form a technological one/two punch for your vehicle`s surface. Prime thoroughly preps the surface and lays down a nano-particle protective coating. Jett follows up with a pure, layerable sealant that continues to magnify gloss and surface reflectance. Browse our product catalog to learn more.

As part of the grand opening of this new online store, JEFFS Werkstatt is pleased to offer you special introductory pricing with our thanks for your support. These prices are only being offered for a short time, and product availability is limited.

Setec Astronomy
06-15-2005, 05:56 AM
Hmmm....there is a carlackusa.com, which is hosted by Jeff`s...hmmm....but notice he`s not selling them with the Car-Lack names, just like Klasse...hmmm....

chml17l
06-15-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the find roaringmouse.:xyxthumbs

This all looks very interesting with Carlack seeming to have an interest in the US market now.

double HHMMMMM....

Jngrbrdman
06-15-2005, 08:06 AM
This is very interesting since I`ve seen Carlack on the shelf at the same place I buy my Meguiar`s products for the last few years. I wasn`t aware that it was hard to get ahold of. :nixweiss

chml17l
06-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

This is very interesting since I`ve seen Carlack on the shelf at the same place I buy my Meguiar`s products for the last few years. I wasn`t aware that it was hard to get ahold of. :nixweiss

Where? My understanding is that Carlack is made in Germany and was not available in the US. Was your source importing it?

We`re lucky just to find Meguiars in podunk LA:D

OJ_GTI
06-15-2005, 08:21 AM
I think it`s kind of strange that they are allowing the site to re-brand their product. :confused:

Setec Astronomy
06-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by OJ_GTI

I think it`s kind of strange that they are allowing the site to re-brand their product. :confused:

Why? The consensus is Klasse does the same thing.

Scottwax
06-15-2005, 04:56 PM
The nano technology version is new.

Actually, I know a lot about this but not through Carlack or Jeffs, but I`ve used it under another name. I don`t want to start a flame-fest so I`ll just keep my mouth shut about it. I can tell you the Acrylic Jett works fine over AIO.

I am going to order a bottle to see if in fact what I am very sure I know is in fact, true.

Setec Astronomy
06-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Sheesh, Scott, you`ll keep your mouth shut? Did you think we wouldn`t figure out what product you are talking about? :D

Scottwax
06-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

Sheesh, Scott, you`ll keep your mouth shut? Did you think we wouldn`t figure out what product you are talking about? :D

:p I don`t know 100% for sure so that is why I ordered a bottle. I`m just not going to say everything I know since I have no affiliation with any of the companies involved and don`t want to get dragged into any drama.

Setec Astronomy
06-15-2005, 05:13 PM
:rolleyes: I`d like to see you stay out of it! :rofl ...I don`t think the community at large is going to let you get away with those cryptic comments!

chml17l
06-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Scottwax-

The board is anxiously awaiting your product tests/comparisons.....:D

imported_Larry A
06-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by chml17l

Scottwax-

The board is anxiously awaiting your product tests/comparisons.....:D I second that.

Setec Astronomy
06-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Not to burst anybody`s bubble here, but I was looking at the contact info for Jeff`s, and he gives an address and says "NOTE: This is not a retail location, and customers will not be accomodated here in person under any circumstances. We are strictly a mail order and internet operation. Thanks for your cooperation."

A Google Map search of the address shows it to be in the middle of a housing development...so, I`m sorry to say that if any of you thought that Carlack`s US presence was going to be in something other than someone`s basement....it`s not.

Scottwax
06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

I`m sorry to say that if any of you thought that Carlack`s US presence was going to be in something other than someone`s basement....it`s not.

:nixweiss Doesn`t matter to me as long as the product delivers.