PDA

View Full Version : service packakges

tooklean
12-26-2004, 01:00 PM
I was just what some of you guys do to keep customers coming in and calling after you have done a wash or detailing? Would it be to bold to attempt to pre schedule?

In other words after you complete a wash thankthe customer and then say something like I`d like to schedule your next wash in two weeks. Select a time and date that is convient for the customer and mark your appointment book. Have any of you guys done this?

ndnguy
12-26-2004, 01:22 PM
I tend to let the customer decide when they want me to come back, but if its been more than a couple of weeks, since I last washed/waxed/whatevered their vehicle, I`ll toss them a nice short but sweet phone call.

"Hi Mr/Miss Soandso (or may I talk to soandso), this is soandso from suchandsuch detailing. I`m calling you to see how your vehicle is, and if you need it taken care of anytime soon."

Or something along those lines. Make sure you use their name (name recognition can go a long way, especially if you need to calm down a pissed off customer). KISS it (Keep It Simple Stupid).

They will let you know if they need your services or not. If you do the job right the first time and take care of that customer, there is more of a chance that they will remember you when they see their dirty car or suv. That is the whole point of business, to teach your customers. You want them to think of you and you alone when then need your services.