PDA

View Full Version : finally broke down, buying poorboy`s

Asonyexec
06-14-2005, 02:21 PM
since poorboy`s products seem to proliferate this board I have finally broke down and placed an order for SSR1, SSR2 & their polish. It`s making its way to Calif from FLA right now but I anticipate it getting here before the weekend so I can give those products a test run.

White95Max
06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Great stuff, and it works so well in direct sun. I don`t think you`ll be disappointed.

SilverLexus
06-14-2005, 04:29 PM
SSR2.5 is a mainstay for my detailing products. I have yet to find a polish that works as well in the sun.

imported_guapsnaman
06-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Good choice.

Make sure to search the forums well and you`ll find great tips on usage.

Glossmaster
06-14-2005, 04:59 PM
I too, made the plunge into the world of Poorboy`s. I ordered some Spray & Gloss from Rainey at PakShak and used it for the first time, today. A 32oz. bottle for around $10.00 was worth it. Nice & glossy!

White95Max
06-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Soon you`ll be buying S&G by the gallon like me! :)

Scottwax
06-14-2005, 09:05 PM
Both Poorboys and Clearkote are product lines I can`t live without in the summer. Some days I don`t have much choice with regards to working in the direct sun.

trueblueblood
06-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by White95Max

Soon you`ll be buying S&G by the gallon like me! :)

For real, actually I`ve yet to use a PB`s product I was dissapointed with their Trim restorer is awesome and 2.5 is my hardcore polish, S&W......it goes on, good choice:xyxthumbs

goceltics34
06-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by true blue blood

For real, actually I`ve yet to use a PB`s product I was dissapointed with their Trim restorer is awesome and 2.5 is my hardcore polish, S&W......it goes on, good choice:xyxthumbs

Isn`t S & W the waterless wash? Isn`t that risking marring your vehicle? It just seems to unsafe to me.

trueblueblood
06-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by goceltics34

Isn`t S & W the waterless wash? Isn`t that risking marring your vehicle? It just seems to unsafe to me.

I think like most things anytime you touch the paint you risk marring it. I don`t use it as a stand alone wash just a touchup for light dust or contaminants, QEW is my main wash. Yes S&W used incorrectly will mar, its taking me awhile to get the hang of it and still perfecting like most things:o